• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
nachtsider

The Sintua Thread

should we have list of Sintua that have medium or medium plus the timing of the sessions.

We had that at one point back at the other forum.

People started to misuse the facilities by making inappropriate consultation requests, however, and I decided to can the whole thing - the sintuas in question are run by friends of mine, and have limited resources.

You can PM me if you have a problem you think you need assistance for, but I reserve the right to know at least briefly what your problem is all about, so I can refer you to the appropriate place.

Take me as the 'call screener', if you will.

Each Court of Hell (except the Tenth, which handles reincarnation) has two Levels (thus totaling eighteen), which themselves contain numerous zones.

Each zone is dedicated to a certain type of rehabilitation or punishment.

The higher the number of the Court/Level, the more severe the crimes of its inmates and the more severe the punishments.

so what is the punishment for the level 18 of hell, heard it is just emptiness that can drive the person crazy.

If we commit different types of sins do we need to go different levels? 1 after another.

so what is the punishment for the level 18 of hell, heard it is just emptiness that can drive the person crazy.

If we commit different types of sins do we need to go different levels? 1 after another.

I can share some of my insights. It's not just emptiness , its all hell break loose and endless brutal tortures beyond your wildest imagination. We are brought to the first court for judgement and pass through till the 9th for punishments till the 10th for reincarnation... you wouldn't wanna know the exact details. It's damn brutal

• Like 1

Committing different sins will require you to serve time in each corresponding zone/level, yes.

The Eighteenth Level of Hell, Avici is for the worst possible offenders - Hitler-tier, I would say.

What awaits those who are sentenced to Avici is non-existence - the destruction/snuffing out of the soul.

The process by which their souls is destroyed in Avici takes many thousands of years, and the resulting pain is the worst pain anyone can ever experience.

A slow and agonising death.

Avici is usually depicted in paintings as a deep dark river, pool, pit or abyss, in which its prisoners are trapped until they finally expire.

wXfoRwb.jpg

I can share some of my insights. It's not just emptiness , its all hell break loose and endless brutal tortures beyond your wildest imagination. We are brought to the first court for judgement and pass through till the 9th for punishments till the 10th for reincarnation... you wouldn't wanna know the exact details. It's damn brutal

wow ok:cry:

so we can only lessen the sins and hope for lighter sentencing?

How about doing good deeds, any rules and guides to count as good deeds?

Committing different sins will require you to serve time in each corresponding zone/level, yes.

The Eighteenth Level of Hell, Avici is for the worst possible offenders - Hitler-tier, I would say.

What awaits those who are sentenced to Avici is non-existence - the destruction/snuffing out of the soul.

The process by which their souls is destroyed in Avici takes many thousands of years, and the resulting pain is the worst pain anyone can ever experience.

Avici is usually depicted in paintings as a deep dark river, pool, pit or abyss, in which its prisoners are trapped until they finally expire.

wXfoRwb.jpg

very insightful! Will go read up more about it.

If we are dead, how can we die again?

wow ok:cry:

so we can only lessen the sins and hope for lighter sentencing?

How about doing good deeds, any rules and guides to count as good deeds?

that is one of the best ways ... lessen evil deeds , do more good !

very insightful! Will go read up more about it.

If we are dead, how can we die again?

Your soul can be extinguished permanently.

This is called final death and there is no return from it.

that is one of the best ways ... lessen evil deeds , do more good !

will take note of it!

Your soul can be extinguished permanently.

This is called final death and there is no return from it.

okay, at least we now they won't be back to do more evil.

Doctor, how do I an tai sui? Go to the temple and make some offerings? When should I do it? Isn't an tai sui just a scam :chin:

Doctor' date=' how do I an tai sui? Go to the temple and make some offerings? When should I do it? Isn't an tai sui just a scam :chin:[/quote']

You should only do this if your zodiac sign is in conflict with the Tai Sui for the year.

The effects of one's zodiac sign conflicting with the Tai Sui can be very real.

Go to your local temple and ask the committee members for assistance; they should be able to guide you with the process, which is not something you can do unassisted and which is not something I know the nitty-gritty of.

wXfoRwb.jpg

Hi Dr, smart ppl are good at twisting words. When they sinned, they can still counter-claim that they are doing a service because their victims deserve it due to accumulation of bad karma. How does hell manage these forked tongued snakes? And how are trials held in hell? Any chance these snakes can appeal or get sentence reduction?

You should only do this if your zodiac sign is in conflict with the Tai Sui for the year.

The effects of one's zodiac sign conflicting with the Tai Sui can be very real.

Go to your local temple and ask the committee members for assistance; they should be able to guide you with the process, which is not something you can do unassisted and which is not something I know the nitty-gritty of.

So any temple will do? Or must I go to the "famous" ones like Loyang Tua Peh Kong? I really can't be bothered but the spouse is bugging me about it, so... Not religious and don't practise any Chinese folklore and traditions either.

if anyone is interested , one of my favorite songs [h=1]大二爷伯 ( 醒世歌-全版)- 演唱: 林正明/陳淑娟 (七爺, 八爺)[/h]

[video=youtube;qfTzOlbwL2o]

so' date=' nacht, are you a medium?[/quote']

No, I am not.

I have never so much as claimed to be one.

Hi Dr' date=' smart ppl are good at twisting words. When they sinned, they can still counter-claim that they are doing a service because their victims deserve it due to accumulation of bad karma. How does hell manage these forked tongued snakes? And how are trials held in hell? Any chance these snakes can appeal or get sentence reduction?[/quote']

They cannot counter claim due to the simple fact that not everything happens due to karma.

So any temple will do? Or must I go to the "famous" ones like Loyang Tua Peh Kong? I really can't be bothered but the spouse is bugging me about it, so... Not religious and don't practise any Chinese folklore and traditions either.

Larger, more prominent temples are your best bet.

That being said, if you aren't religious, you shouldn't bother; get your spouse to do it for himself/herself.

My faith does not force anyone to abide by it.

warao. this superstitious thread by peenoi doc again.

Fuck off, you dumb shit.

They tried breaking off a few years ago. Singaporean Taoist Federation I heard was force to accept them from higher up.

Would you like to share more regarding this? Sounds interesting.

Fuck off, you dumb shit.

Admin note (natnai):

Deleted.

If you want to troll, post in EDMW. Don't come in here and insult someone else's beliefs.

I am going to remind everyone again that this forum is for serious discussion. You have a sandbox in EDMW to do and say whatever you want as long as it ain't illegal, so keep the trolling out of this forum please. I don't think that's unreasonable right?

• Like 1

I am going to remind everyone again that this forum is for serious discussion. You have a sandbox in EDMW to do and say whatever you want as long as it ain't illegal' date=' so keep the trolling [b']out[/b] of this forum please. I don't think that's unreasonable right?

Just ban this clown lah.

He has nothing useful/positive to contribute to the forum.