ODACHEK

Moi boring but simple and healthy home-cooked dinner (Reboot)

Korkor jin satki, this delicious looking dish u say is simple food....moi see liao jin jelly.

Mine yesterday spaghetti as promised

IMAG2119.jpg

may i know what sphagetti or pasta you use? it i white. Looks like kway teow. and what sauce you use? thanks

Moi Ownself buy the canned tomato sauce , add my own vegetables, herbs and seasoning the home made stock then simmer and reduce back. That's y actually quite thin.

Finished with some shredded cheddar as well.

Next time will add one can of tomato paste make it more gao.

• Like 1

Korkor jin satki, this delicious looking dish u say is simple food....moi see liao jin jelly.

[/QuOTE]

actually quite simple to cook.

1. fry the kway teow over high heat. add a bit of black sauce and continue frying for 10 min. Put aside. high heat to get wok flavour but our stove is not as hot as the restaurant

2. fry garlic. add vege and towgay. add prawn and fish/meat

3. add sauce like oyter sauce/abalone sauce/fish sauce and a bowl of water or more with some corn starch.

4. add salt to taste. sometimes i use prawn gravy as the sauce

5. pour sauce over kway teow. add fish cake and chilli.

• Like 1

and for desert.... leftover pineapple from previous dish

pineapp%2016aug.jpg

Ah Nya oih, next time put the pineapple slice in a clean plate, the sauce mix with chilli in a side dish, also a small plate of salt - it would be better to use sea salt [ not too much ( this is good for your digestive system as pineapple is acidic )].

It will suit individual taste and looks more appetizing. This is the Glory of FOOD, and more Food, Oh our Glorious food........ sang the Vultures.

PS - Pineapple is on a list of foods commonly thought to worsen reflux symptoms, on the belief that this is acidic fruit. Also Heartburn, regurgitation and dyspepsia are a few of the most common acid reflux symptoms.

• Like 1

Ah Nya oih, next time put the pineapple slice in a clean plate, the sauce mix with chilli in a side dish, also a small plate of salt - it would be better to use sea salt [ not too much ( this is good for your digestive system as pineapple is acidic )].

It will suit individual taste and looks more appetizing. This is the Glory of FOOD, and more Food, Oh our Glorious food........ sang the Vultures.

PS - Pineapple is on a list of foods commonly thought to worsen reflux symptoms, on the belief that this is acidic fruit. Also Heartburn, regurgitation and dyspepsia are a few of the most common acid reflux symptoms.

Would you believe that i finished the whole plate! reflux or not...gone...hee hee.

• Like 1

Would you believe that i finished the whole plate! reflux or not...gone...hee hee.

and now u have a set of velly sharp blade-like teeth

and now u have a set of velly sharp blade-like teeth

Bought the pineapple for $1.45 at Giant. Chopped and slowly removed the eyes.

Made thin slices so no need to chew and with rojak sauce and lime (more acidic) i just happened to finish all...burped...

Bought the pineapple for $1.45 at Giant. Chopped and slowly removed the eyes.

Made thin slices so no need to chew and with rojak sauce and lime (more acidic) i just happened to finish all...burped...

man, reads like a horror moobee script this is.

pineapple like goes arhh arrhhhh mine eyes and all the internal juice goes squishing and splattering all over ........

man, reads like a horror moobee script this is.

pineapple like goes arhh arrhhhh mine eyes and all the internal juice goes squishing and splattering all over ........

wow, you panda very drama-mama..mediacorps style!

wow, you panda very drama-mama..mediacorps style!

u words floats images thru me mind............:p:p:p

Made haybee hiam @Zimpleman last night and some ciabatta bred (fail) and this is what i got

breakfast01.jpg

Very industrious, ah pek now collecting more cardboard to break LEEcord of NMP, so tonite can have luxury dinner of plateful of vegetable, with prawns.

Where is the piece of paper that reads the Fortune, what did it foretell??

Very industrious, ah pek now collecting more cardboard to break LEEcord of NMP, so tonite can have luxury dinner of plateful of vegetable, with prawns.

Where is the piece of paper that reads the Fortune, what did it foretell??

Haha, it was meant to be bread, not a fortune-cookie!

• Like 1

u words floats images thru me mind............:p:p:p

You can work as a script writer! all the images flying thru the head...hmmm

You can work as a script writer! all the images flying thru the head...hmmm

alas, a different fate awaited me......

@Zimpleman I have improved on my way of soaking the buah keluak seeds :

keluak9.jpg

If you raise the bottom with something to separate the keluak from the milder liquid/ higher density settling below together with the toxin. Next, don't shake the bottle when picking out the Buah with a tong and wash the buah with running water.

To feel safe use litmus test paper to check colour change, when finish cooking, before eating use a guinea pig to have the 1st bite.

JUST KIDDING on the test and the pig.

• Like 1

2e2f9lk.jpg

Nice meal, 2nite ah pek only drink porridge and a stick of ngoh hiang from wet market add with pork rib from the canned food.

Can I ask what with the iron rice bowl? Arh okie, I got it now, glorious times with the family adding hot meal with the loving family, plus stable job!

• Like 1

Nice meal, 2nite ah pek only drink porridge and a stick of ngoh hiang from wet market add with pork rib from the canned food.

Simple meal goes a long way too!

• Like 1