• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
ODACHEK

Moi boring but simple and healthy home-cooked dinner (Reboot)

Nice.

If those pulp are turn into writing material the world will be much happier, happy feasting.

So where is my bean curd, just teasing.

I saw online, after soya bean is ready, just add vinegar and stir and stir in till all lump, then put on cheese cloth then squeeze and last step put something heavy on it

• Like 1

I saw online, after soya bean is ready, just add vinegar and stir and stir in till all lump, then put on cheese cloth then squeeze and last step put something heavy on it

Hokay, will find one day to stir and stir. Deh, how come got cheese and oso must press one time or two time then seequeezzee. Just teasing.

Ah pek dinner 4 2nite. Hea bee hiam and lady's the finger, can suck suck one oso!

[ATTACH=full]380[/ATTACH]

hay bee hiam looks very nice. I fry always until dark brown.

That one, lady's finger meh?

• Like 1

hay bee hiam looks very nice. I fry always until dark brown.

That one, lady's finger meh?

The heat/ flame must be very low and continuous, and slowly stir fry for about an hour.

Yes, many ladies fingers. Please keeeeeep this hush hush, otherwise AWARE will comes after old man buckside.

The heat/ flame must be very low and continuous, and slowly stir fry for about an hour.

Yes, many ladies fingers. Please keeeeeep this hush hush, otherwise AWARE will comes after old man buckside.

this is called hand-holding?

• Like 1

Hokay, will find one day to stir and stir. Deh, how come got cheese and oso must press one time or two time then seequeezzee. Just teasing.

Ok ok. Me making sesame desserts later

• Like 1

How big is your household? Cook for papa mama?

Sometime I cook some time mama

Only 3 people as the rest married and move out

this is called hand-holding?

Ah pek and young girls hold hand, you also want to spy, tsk, tsk. After the hae bee hiam suck here suck there got after taste and feelings mah!

Ah pek and young girls hold hand, you also want to spy, tsk, tsk. After the hae bee hiam suck here suck there got after taste and feelings mah!

I think you mean "the hae bee hiam stuck here stuck there " .. The teeth after sometime will have gaps or may have disintegrated..:D

• Like 2

I think you mean "the hae bee hiam stuck here stuck there " .. The teeth after sometime will have gaps or may have disintegrated..:D

No lah, I meant during the kissing, suck here suck there the hae bee hiam is for partner sharing the after taste feeling mah. As for FA, they can go get the battery operated vacuum cleaner to suck it out.

It seems like ah Khaw just died and you are already feasting on it. This is cannibalism, anyway when will you be feasting on this fella or another Khaw, we can gather every1 here for a BBKill.

I just feasted on another one this afternoon :p

Cold storage sells wagyu (of coz not super good cut la but better than nothing), 2 pcs total abt 500+grams at $30+. I think it's quite decent. :)

Cold storage sells wagyu (of coz not super good cut la but better than nothing), 2 pcs total abt 500+grams at $30+. I think it's quite decent. :)

Sounds nice. What seasoning you use?

Sounds nice. What seasoning you use?

Depends.. If got time then will season..

Oyster sauce, a bit of honey, some black pepper and oregano leaves. Then add red wine.

Either that or just sprinkle some salt and pepper then fry with butter. Top with some garlic herbs when serve.

• Like 1

You sound and feast like a fella whom is oversize. Quick admit your real weight and belt size?

Made haybee hiam @Zimpleman last night and some ciabatta bred (fail) and this is what i got

breakfast01.jpg

This bread looks unique

what type of cuisine is tis bread ?

if i want to try where can i get it ?

can describe the taste if dun mind as well ?

You sound and feast like a fella whom is oversize. Quick admit your real weight and belt size?

Moi feasting is normal reh... :(

• Like 1

This bread looks unique

what type of cuisine is tis bread ?

if i want to try where can i get it ?

can describe the taste if dun mind as well ?

LOL. The bread is my pathetic attempt at making my ciabatta bread. Supposedly quite easy.

1. plain flour 3 1/4 parts

2. water 1 1/2 part

3. a teaspoon sugar

4. a teaspoon and half yeast

5. a teaspoon olive oil

-mix all together (using a breadmaker or manually)

-it will be very sticky and then pour it out on a pan to rest for about 10-15 min

-cut into two parts and let them rise for about 45 min

- put in preheat oven abt 220 deg C for about 20 - 30 min till brown

actually i agak agak and hentam..that is why my bread looks unique...hee hee

After the bread is baked, I made a slit in the middle and stuff my hay bee hiam inside :D

• Like 2

not as zimple as that...

• Like 1