ODACHEK

Moi boring but simple and healthy home-cooked dinner (Reboot)

Moi feasting is normal reh... :(

Normal as like the tummy of a dinasaur, Or

Insanely-Cute Animals Who Just Can’t Stop Eating??

Dun pretend hor,,,,,,

Quick admit which category represents your image when looking into the mirror.

LOL. The bread is my pathetic attempt at making my ciabatta bread. Supposedly quite easy.

1. plain flour 3 1/4 parts

2. water 1 1/2 part

3. a teaspoon sugar

4. a teaspoon and half yeast

5. a teaspoon olive oil

-mix all together (using a breadmaker or manually)

-it will be very sticky and then pour it out on a pan to rest for about 10-15 min

-cut into two parts and let them rise for about 45 min

- put in preheat oven abt 220 deg C for about 20 - 30 min till brown

actually i agak agak and hentam..that is why my bread looks unique...hee hee

After the bread is baked, I made a slit in the middle and stuff my hay bee hiam inside :D

So you actually let the dough go into sleeping mode. Then just burn the bugger backside to get this ciabatta. Interesting.

So you actually let the dough go into sleeping mode. Then just burn the bugger backside to get this ciabatta. Interesting.

showed the bread to a friend and she said looks more lika a piadina..flat bread or something..failed :(

• Like 1

showed the bread to a friend and she said looks more lika a piadina..flat bread or something..failed :(

With more experience, one day, one fine day we will call you a baker.

Or isjit people whom transform bakery into art?

• Like 1

With more experience, one day, one fine day we will call you a baker.

Or isjit people whom transform bakery into art?

be an artist easier, then can call the bread anything i want

• Like 2

LOL. The bread is my pathetic attempt at making my ciabatta bread. Supposedly quite easy.

1. plain flour 3 1/4 parts

2. water 1 1/2 part

3. a teaspoon sugar

4. a teaspoon and half yeast

5. a teaspoon olive oil

-mix all together (using a breadmaker or manually)

-it will be very sticky and then pour it out on a pan to rest for about 10-15 min

-cut into two parts and let them rise for about 45 min

- put in preheat oven abt 220 deg C for about 20 - 30 min till brown

actually i agak agak and hentam..that is why my bread looks unique...hee hee

After the bread is baked, I made a slit in the middle and stuff my hay bee hiam inside :D

ok hopefully can try this out this coming week

Normal as like the tummy of a dinasaur, Or

Insanely-Cute Animals Who Just Can’t Stop Eating??

Dun pretend hor,,,,,,

Quick admit which category represents your image when looking into the mirror.

My dp represents me when I look into the mirror. :(

• Like 1

be an artist easier, then can call the bread anything i want

If you are an artist, you must first becomes poor, living in poverty, if this is the case - how in the hell are you going to procure all this ingredient, ahhh steal. Why you little petty thief??

So the difference is huge here! Be a baker, bake what you like and turn it into an Art, then we can call you an artist who bakes. Now there - here, you see!

My dp represents me when I look into the mirror. :(

My what BiG eyes you have? Isit the lipstuck or is that the mouth you use to feed all this glorious things you called food?

Yes, that dp is much pleasant. How about the belt, you still have not tell us the belt size?

My what BiG eyes you have? Isit the lipstuck or is that the mouth you use to feed all this glorious things you called food?

Yes, that dp is much pleasant. How about the belt, you still have not tell us the belt size?

I don't wear belt :o

• Like 1

You are getting cheekies? with a string from one end to the other end what is your waist diameter, oh soreLEE, i meant the seetouchmuch.

If you are an artist, you must first becomes poor, living in poverty, if this is the case - how in the hell are you going to procure all this ingredient, ahhh steal. Why you little petty thief??

So the difference is huge here! Be a baker, bake what you like and turn it into an Art, then we can call you an artist who bakes. Now there - here, you see!

i am just right. Not that poor but not that rich. Just contented with my lot in life...;)

• Like 1

i am just right. Not that poor but not that rich. Just contented with my lot in life...;)

Deh, we are talking about the lifestyle of a baker, an artist and you are representing one as an image. Dun scare leh, we won't borrow or ask you to donate much monies. But we will insist you do your part for society - pay your taxes honestly, not like those moonlighting Robbers/ Crooks in the higher echelon.

Deh, we are talking about the lifestyle of a baker, an artist and you are representing one as an image. Dun scare leh, we won't borrow or ask you to donate much monies. But we will insist you do your part for society - pay your taxes honestly, not like those moonlighting Robbers/ Crooks in the higher echelon.

yes sir!

• Like 1

wow with sotong so more..

The kyiam chai 1/2 a cabbage was soak for one day in the fridge, to rid of the salty sediment. The next day before cooking, slicing every leaf to as thin as possible, then again soak in cool water for 1 hour. All ingredients too are slice thinly to allow the cooking to be done nicely.

PS - the toxin in the kyiam chai, when over stored with the fatty can cause cancer, all this labour so ah pek can still continue my sexercise picking cardboard happiLEE 2moro.

• Like 2

Cannot tell... it rooks more rike a half eaten human brain.

Argh, you cannibal! :mad:

I admit it's abit too rare. :p

I'll do a better job next taim. :o

The kyiam chai 1/2 a cabbage was soak for one day in the fridge, to rid of the salty sediment. The next day before cooking, slicing every leaf to as thin as possible, then again soak in cool water for 1 hour. All ingredients too are slice thinly to allow the cooking to be done nicely.

PS - the toxin in the kyiam chai, when over stored with the fatty can cause cancer, all this labour so ah pek can still continue my sexercise picking cardboard happiLEE 2moro.

I cook kiam chye with meat frequently like yours but I never soak the kiam chye for one day.

• Like 1

I cook kiam chye with meat frequently like yours but I never soak the kiam chye for one day.

Even my ancestor don't do this soaking part. I pandai-pandai lah.

Come to think of it they too die young, so so sad.

Even my ancestor don't do this soaking part. I pandai-pandai lah.

Come to think of it they too die young, so so sad.

my kiam chye ark also never soak the kiam chye for so long..i wash and cook leh

dinner14jul.jpg

that was done in july

• Like 1

my kiam chye ark also never soak the kiam chye for so long..i wash and cook leh

dinner14jul.jpg

that was done in july

In peranakan we call this Itek tim. Yes the Kyiam Chai is was only as they wants to boil the saltiness into the soup and soak with the dark spirit.

So much for my ancestor handling down the spirit, I meant liquor brandy is use with this dish.