• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
ODACHEK

Moi boring but simple and healthy home-cooked dinner (Reboot)

Wah.. How u all got energy n fast hands to cook every few days.. Or even everyday?

cant be helped. must feed the family. ...

Wah.. How u all got energy n fast hands to cook every few days.. Or even everyday?

also in yr mind, keep a time limit of 45 min...otherwise no end....

everyday need to eat,

my version is lazy type, prefer to bake if i can

For moi ish "once a month meal".

korzeh can check the name out for ideas how to do this. Moi one week cook twice nia. Then always is use microwave to bring piping hot dish to table.

Though shifus here may disagree with the heretical methods. :p

• Like 1

korzeh can check the name out for ideas how to do this. Moi one week cook twice nia. Then always is use microwave to bring piping hot dish to table.

We not shifus here. All SIC.

Food can be cooked and consumed in 1001 ways...you happy good enuf! :D

• Like 3

I usually cook at least 4 times a week for dinner.. but really running out of ideas. Tried to look at those suggested recipes but usually theirs requires a lot of ingredients, which doesn't make economical sense to cook. It's sometimes cheaper to eat out then to cook those complicated meals.

• Like 2

lol i

Lol I one week cook once also lazy Liao. Previously had a workplace with super lousy food so I cooked for dinner den bring leftover to work for lunch.. Qte yummy though it's microwaved lol!

I'm more inclined towards those 1-dish meals .. Or like 1 dish cooked eg veggies, 1 dish frozen food like seaweed chicken lol.

• Like 1

I usually cook at least 4 times a week for dinner.. but really running out of ideas. Tried to look at those suggested recipes but usually theirs requires a lot of ingredients, which doesn't make economical sense to cook. It's sometimes cheaper to eat out then to cook those complicated meals.

by sharing ideas, we get to try out new recipes... come join us!

lol i

Lol I one week cook once also lazy Liao. Previously had a workplace with super lousy food so I cooked for dinner den bring leftover to work for lunch.. Qte yummy though it's microwaved lol!

I'm more inclined towards those 1-dish meals .. Or like 1 dish cooked eg veggies, 1 dish frozen food like seaweed chicken lol.

good effort...ok now go to twice a week and share!

Or like 1 dish cooked eg veggies, 1 dish frozen food like seaweed chicken lol.

ha ha.. i actually used to just throw in everything into the rice cooker... and then see what happens. worst case, add chilli ... hungry anything also can :)

moi cook every weekday nights, but nao no smartphone to post...:(

will camp with pop corn. now I "L" plate already

cook at home of course is best and healthy. happy to see all the big bro big sis all look after health.

once in a while... don't forget about burgers too :) bad for the health. but gooooood for the soul :D

21017278_burgerfarmerjohn20_51_21.JPG.5322abb29181f9b8b61df2c5cbfb72a1.JPG