Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
The_King

My search for the computer monitor.

thanks for the link, me seeking 3440 X 1440 only

i am check daily for X34a or dell aw3418dw to drop price

oh doge neh relaise it was 1080

@The_King

just tried the lenovo explorer headset, compatibe with steamVR. not bad, renders my rog monitor useless now for racing simulations

got link?

@recon_doge

jay2cent finally posted ultra wide.

jay and HardwareCanucks are the few i watch, the rest cannot make it

BTW my case is Fractal Design Define R6, not a single taobao case able to match this

@recon_doge

jay2cent finally posted ultra wide.

jay and HardwareCanucks are the few i watch, the rest cannot make it

BTW my case is Fractal Design Define R6, not a single taobao case able to match this

jay is OK only la, his video on how he tackled GPU sag was ultra fail physics...

jay is OK only la, his video on how he tackled GPU sag was ultra fail physics...

what your fav? can share

what your fav? can share

no favourite lor but doge watch for fun is

linus

jaz2cents

hardwarecanucks

adoredtv

hardware unboxed

gamers nexus

maybe sometimes

wccftech <favourite rumour mill

th

no favourite lor but doge watch for fun is

linus

jaz2cents

hardwarecanucks

adoredtv

hardware unboxed

gamers nexus

maybe sometimes

wccftech <favourite rumour mill

thanks a lot comrade

wow i just update check dell warranty for this monitor.

this monitor is Prosupport warranty

ps_comparison_chart_v5_new.jpg

next best warranty is Premium warranty

Premium%20Support%20Feature%20Comparison.jpg

wow this monitor with such a powerful warranty

Protect your hardware investments with Dell ProSupport

Dell ProSupport offers the expertise and technology needed to keep your PC connected and productive so you can focus on what matters most. You’ll get “how to” assistance for operating system and common software applications, plus help with anti-virus set up, data transfer, backup and network set up. Support is available 24x7 and includes Next Business Day Onsite service after remote diagnosis. Minimize disruptions with direct access to highly trained experts available around the clock to address all your hardware and software support needs. From customizing to optimizing to troubleshooting we are here for you throughout the life of your product.

Dell ProSupport Features

• 90% Customer Satisfaction Score.

• Average of 2 minute wait time to reach representative.

• 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support.

• Next-business-day on-site support after remote diagnosis with four or eight-hour parts and labor response options.

Time is Money: Use Dell ProSupport to save time for your Small Business

When asking a panel of loyal ProSupport customers (many of whom have utilized Dell support services for nearly a decade) in a recent series of interviews, the primary reason for choosing ProSupport was resoundingly the same: It helps save time and money. Whether leveraging Dell’s expertise over the phone, online or in person, or simply using the self-service features of ProSupport, Dell’s customers tout the service as key to running a smooth, efficient IT operation with lower risk of potentially devastating downtime.

24x7 Support for Software and Hardware

You can choose the speed of response best suited for your users and IT environment. Whether you have Dell hardware or software issues you will have single point accountability and access to highly trained experts are available by phone 24x7x365, or onsite. We provide you with a focused efficiency through a tailored approach that will have your business running smoothly.

Dell ProSupport and ProSupport Plus

Services

1. PSP1.jpg
    ProSupport Plus for PCs and Tablets
    ProSupport Plus provides the support essentials to reduce IT effort, protect devices and prevent issues from happening.

2. microsoft-system-center.jpg
    Dell ProSupport
    Whether you are a small business or global enterprise, this support package provides hardware and software support designed to give you peace of mind.

3. field_service_rugged11.jpg
    Accidental Damage Service
    Dell Accidental Damage and Repair Services keep your device up and running to get your equipment back in working order.

4. pro-support-data-asset-100x100.png
    Keep Your Hard Drive
    When your hard drive fails, receive a replacement hard drive without relinquishing physical possession of the old one — so you can maintain control of any classified, proprietary or sensitive data that it contains.

5. ps-solutions-services-120x130.jpg
    IT Advisory Services
    Reduce unplanned downtime and optimize operational performance and stability with IT Advisory Services (ITAS), a two-tier program featuring proactive reporting and analytics.

Bro, I looking to buy monitor as mine got white patches that looks like water vapour but it is not [ATTACH=full]14054[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]14055[/ATTACH]

I go lazada saw this dell monitor a lot of people buy siol. I play dota nia, so cheap cheap can already. You think good or not?

Dell SE2717H 27" IPS FreeSync Gaming Monitor | Lazada Singapore

Not bad, nice size and price, not sure is samsung (which i boycott) or lg have better price

but i always love dell for their transparency in monitor warranty and better Quality

@recon_doge

i think i get 34inch 2560X1080

Reason: i can save at least 400 without the need to get such a high end gpu maybe a 1070ti or 1080 or 1060 is enough to get 144hz. have not look at performance yet but i sure a mid range gfx is enough to get 144ghz

Alienware 34 Curved Gaming Monitor: AW3418HW

LG 34” Class 21:9 UltraWide® Full HD IPS Curved LED Gaming Monitor with G-SYNC™ (34” Diagonal) | LG Electronics SG

@recon_doge

i think i get 34inch 2560X1080

Reason: i can save at least 400 without the need to get such a high end gpu maybe a 1070ti or 1080 or 1060 is enough to get 144hz. have not look at performance yet but i sure a mid range gfx is enough to get 144ghz

Alienware 34 Curved Gaming Monitor: AW3418HW

LG 34” Class 21:9 UltraWide® Full HD IPS Curved LED Gaming Monitor with G-SYNC™ (34” Diagonal) | LG Electronics SG

doge think 1060 6gb or 1070 would suffice for that res