Find results in...
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
The_King

Quiet Commercial Area Series

10 hours ago, The_King said:

where

U mean which to my question where...I was confused for a while haha. I am referring to Area 11 haha.

11 minutes ago, boogeymonster said:

U mean which to my question where...I was confused for a while haha. I am referring to Area 11 haha.

Ya, I mean which area.

I forgot the building name but it beside bendemeer mrt

Inside there this HK roasted pork. Smell good but I no money eat :(

Edited by The_King

1 hour ago, The_King said:

Area 13

LNbih5T.jpg?1ffRdhj3.jpgLLLSThP.jpg?1P7hBr74.jpg?1n81JXH5.jpg?1do7eiro.jpg?1IIZi7er.jpg?1

Area 14

vihK2SV.jpg?1zZYm1iY.jpg?12VlwsRX.jpg?1FEzWFbo.jpg?1EiCq37q.jpg?1auyHmyW.jpg?1

Area 15

2PV2Fqq.jpg?1ASRhTHj.jpg?1CVPZGRK.jpg?1AjRpi2s.jpg?1

Click below to go to the next quiet commercial area series

Coming soon

Kgk mai act mysterious rah juz say the name of the mall rah

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

i never knew sgp has so many empty malls.

no wonder retail mall reits r not moving.

it not empty, it just quiet

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Kgk mai act mysterious rah juz say the name of the mall rah

not mysterious, let you guess guess

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

why ts like to sexplore all the old and bo lang shopping malls????

ts planning to buy and be slumlord????

there a few newer mall le

like area 13, 9, 11, 12, 1 , 2 and 7

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, The_King said:

Area 25

S7bQ0w3.jpg?1IR8Jz0n.jpg?1yuJJ1MO.jpg?1jmtJHHu.jpglI07yEl.jpg?1OioqIv7.jpg?1pecz4XU.jpg?13cjckdF.jpg?1

Area 26

sAHziHs.jpg?1piL145e.jpg?1i29ZtAI.jpg?1HO7dPxC.jpg?1uqJwbfV.jpg?1nEwg9xI.jpg?1UWstiWU.jpg?1sRsX2H7.jpg?1d5Ug0W9.jpg?1

Area 27

sVLNHsr.jpg?1nvhsrq9.jpg?1KKDaCGr.jpg?1pbgt8AG.jpg?1r4U96lp.jpg?1dkC1Jgq.jpg?1JWcOghy.jpg?1z076TXj.jpg?1cOGKVv7.jpg?114jtOch.jpg?1oVqvSU3.jpg5oZaqZR.jpg?1Wmgrd6O.jpg?1

Area 28

2txNIaq.jpg?1zjcnCtE.jpg?10jeoVcZ.jpg?2KawcEj0.jpg?1IKbo0oY.jpg?1ixuFyQB.jpg?1RtN9U3B.jpg?26Nktdq5.jpgYGLmDxp.jpg?1gXBLVSA.jpg?1HZoI7wl.jpg?1zk4Ubtq.jpg?1bPzuFU3.jpg?1xOuYp27.jpg?1tetkuRU.jpg?1P971hWe.jpg?146etMSB.jpg?1UDZHGPU.jpg?19QcQ1DI.jpg?1lcwDM3Z.jpg?1

Click below to go to the next quiet commercial area series

Coming Soon Area 28

power siol,  how the mall owner gonna survive.

been like this for quite a long while leow.

27 minutes ago, panda said:

power siol,  how the mall owner gonna survive.

been like this for quite a long while leow.

before this it used to be a buffet res. 

anywya working at the supermarket must be very song cause nothing to do

• Haha 1

@The_King
Wah! this is actually quite a nice topic for videos ... exploring all these quiet malls, interviewing the tenants and the resident nearby to get their feedback etc

Alot of it very suitable for relaxation biz like beauty and spa due to the low human traffic.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DingDongSaint said:

@The_King
Wah! this is actually quite a nice topic for videos ... exploring all these quiet malls, interviewing the tenants and the resident nearby to get their feedback etc

Alot of it very suitable for relaxation biz like beauty and spa due to the low human traffic.

i explore lot of area that i did not know it exist and a few are just scary. i dont know you should called it good brother or my just my mind.

the reason i say good brother, even when the it in the afternoon,  a couple of mall some area is just dark i mean i can feel there a darkness in that area while even when there light while same mall some area i feel is normal  or let say i go to a quiet mall say 8pm, even thur it old and dark, i dont feel it dark and just normal but  a couple of mall is different, i could feel there a darkness in some area even when there light

FYI that one of the reason i only explore in the day

me dont really want to do video or interviewing. it will take hour or day and to spend money buying cam, storage and hours of editing video etc..

3 minutes ago, The_King said:

i explore lot of area that i did not know it exist and a few are just scary. i dont know you should called it good brother or my just my mind.

the reason i say good brother, even when the it in the afternoon,  a couple of mall some area is just dark i mean i can feel there a darkness in that area while even when there light while same mall some area i feel is normal  or let say i go to a quiet mall say 8pm, even thur it old and dark, i dont feel it dark and just normal but  a couple of mall is different, i could feel there a darkness in some area even when there light

FYI that one of the reason i only explore in the day

me dont really want to do video or interviewing. it will take hour or day and to spend money buying cam, storage and hours of editing video etc..

no lar of cos not, just saying that these type of topic for good for those youtubers/mediacorpse

I know that mall.

It is the mall behind a hotel that is behind Levander MRT station

Edited by onglai

@DingDongSaint

if you see area 17 and 25. it old and dark after 8pm (i did explore at 8pm but did not take picture. just to compare area 10) but the mall does not have those darkness area creepy area as i dont sense it

but area 10 is dang creepy, in the afternoon sunny day(based on the above post) some area there a darkness, it just like you take a picture using dslr and add a 10 stop ND filter in it. i mean got light but it just dark for dont know what reason. but area 10 the poorly lit staircase is normal, even if it dark but i dont feel a darkness over it. 

the darkness i mean as in if you see that area you can feel and sense something is wrong.

but heng after taking picture  i walk in the hot afternoon sun light hoping no good brother follow me in the sun

13 minutes ago, DingDongSaint said:

no lar of cos not, just saying that these type of topic for good for those youtubers/mediacorpse

they can visit here for idea