We appreciate all donations!
Team.Life

[Important] New No NSFW Posting Guidelines

11 hours ago, Sofero said:

Then the other time I put the knee cup can anot? @TeamXYZ

Hi sis, sorry but i may have missed it. Was it using the knee as bewbees ? :p

If so thats entirely fine!

@TeamXYZ k thanks for clarifying.

Although I don't follow those fff threads eg chumai pengyou, or kym but one of the main reason I came to the dark side was because of overhanded moderation that killed off people's space to share contents stemming from legally acceptable interests. 

So it's important to know that even with the ad requirements, we won't find ourselves excessively gagged or deprived of chance to eg share pics for admiring in a non derogatory manner. Afterall, I also am guilty of having shared picture of sniped white pants , which according to the ad requirements @Thor found, qualify as "sexually gratifying/ zoom in on body parts" thus unacceptable. 

But once again, huge thanks to the team for working so hard to secure alternative funding source to keep this place going, I'm deeply appreciative and patiently await the long line of improvements to come, love y'all :classic_love:

Edited by Sofero
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Kira said:

Stop complaining about u not getting into 300.

Im pretty sure ur forum doesnt have what 300 has. 

U just wan a free pass in to compare ur forum n this.

I'm just a user. Frankly edmw is more interesting bcoz of other contents and NSFW stuff is added bonus. And one site for everything is certainly nice to have.

(If I run a forum, paying a few dollars to get a pass to peek at competitors is not a big deal. Isn't it? Why need free pass?)

But since the benefit is not applicable, then maybe its better to go back to hwz for more content, and bike forum for NSFW and stuff. Forget about sg****guru, there is little to no contents as few pple posting. There is no community to speak of. Once a while pple go in for peeing videos and spam post cows. Its not anything like edmw.

Being totally sfw, this site has no advantages over hwz. "Edmw Uncensored" being the original trademark and reason for being here is no longer valid.

Just a user's feedback. I know it meant nothing to you. Doesn't matter.

It was different being one of the PG member, joining XYZ the first day it launched. There was a sense of belonging. Now, it meant nothing.

I don't know how you get the impression that I got a forum. Interesting speculation on your part. Its not nice to be misunderstood but I can't do anything about it. So be it.

20 minutes ago, Sofero said:

@TeamXYZ k thanks for clarifying.

Although I don't follow those fff threads eg chumai pengyou, or kym but one of the main reason I came to the dark side was because of overhanded moderation that killed off people's space to share contents stemming from legally acceptable interests. 

So it's important to know that even with the ad requirements, we won't find ourselves excessively gagged or deprived of chance to eg share pics for admiring in a non derogatory manner. Afterall, I also am guilty of having shared picture of sniped white pants , which according to the ad requirements @Thor found, qualify as "sexually gratifying/ zoom in on body parts" thus unacceptable. 

But once again, huge thanks to the team for working so hard to secure alternative funding source to keep this place going, I'm deeply appreciative and patiently await the long line of improvements to come, love y'all :classic_love:

Yes i have the same concerns as you...ah min say he will create a sub section that is not affected by adsense for the kym, nsfw contents...

Thanks for highlighting

• Like 2

Hi @Team.Life need a bit of advise.

My chatbox text box suddenly went totally black with black fonts as well. any idea what happened?

image.thumb.png.699f76855da55cf150eb42a65e230850.png

15 hours ago, Thor said:

Is this the requirement?

47D2EEE3-6D96-4AE0-B773-E66F2345EFEC.jpeg

976A0A0E-1EAE-4AFC-AE87-F301B0759AA4.jpeg

Bump again for people to read. 

Unless ywtd amount that matches or surpass what the ads can pay for, then I think sticking to mild nsfw, and respecting the moderation decision from people whose ass are actually on the line, isn't unreasonable what. 

And again, why there's no free pass into 300 has been explained over and over and over again but it's just fascinating when people who do not have to bear any actual legal responsibility for the forum can repeatedly conveniently just ignore the answers. 

Tried so many times to integrate 300 into the main forum but there are bunknifers who are out to destroy 300 and keeping that section integrated is just going to threaten the existence of the entire forum. Also tried the approach of seperating 300 from the forum and ppl can visit there for special contents but the bunknifers are not resting until 300 is 6 feet under, and it was taken down for a few times Liao.

For now it's safe for the time being at 8 feet under, yet still got guailan kia complain why need to keep it so secretive. You gotta be kidding me!😐

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sofero said:

Bump again for people to read. 

Unless ywtd amount that matches or surpass what the ads can pay for, then I think sticking to mild nsfw, and respecting the moderation decision from people whose ass are actually on the line, isn't unreasonable what. 

And again, why there's no free pass into 300 has been explained over and over and over again but it's just fascinating when people who do not have to bear any actual legal responsibility for the forum can repeatedly conveniently just ignore the answers. 

Tried so many times to integrate 300 into the main forum but there are bunknifers who are out to destroy 300 and keeping that section integrated is just going to threaten the existence of the entire forum. Also tried the approach of seperating 300 from the forum and ppl can visit there for special contents but the bunknifers are not resting until 300 is 6 feet under, and it was taken down for a few times Liao.

For now it's safe for the time being at 8 feet under, yet still got guailan kia complain why need to keep it so secretive. You gotta be kidding me!😐

we no need 300

just need some tolerance to post some fap fap fap pics

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, tokcocksingsong said:

we no need 300

just need some tolerance to post some fap fap fap pics

Yes totally agree the tolerance is important, heng @teamxyz and @thor assured liao in the post above.

Edited by Sofero

*Note, this thread will be closed as we all have to focus on forums first. Sorry but we will be back real quick!

Hey @Sofero @tokcocksingsong,

Please allow me to summarize some key points that had been previously relayed by us and Admin via threads, chats etc:

- This forum has been running on sponsorship, donations (thank you so much for that) and a lot, a lot of (thankless) self funding from longluntan to kylt to xyz and also costs of migrating here
- There are indeed regular donors (still, thank you)
- However, amount of donations still could not keep up with costs on XYZ albeit with nice UI, fast response, advanced features which were real costly on Xenforo, total in excess of $500 monthly excluding miscellaneous hardware costs running in the thousands from beginning till now
- XYZ had plenty of NSFW but faced below problems:
1) No minimally intrusive and SFW Ads to supplement "income" - If you do recall Admin tried some other ads but they were very intrusive and yield too little
2) Constant bleeding to keep XYZ up and running - Regardless of posting freedom, without funds this site will be 100% down, harsh truths :(
3) Constantly served with letters for NSFW and whatnot - compliance
4) Xenforo as a base is difficult to expand into a community (not to mention higher costs to do so)
5) Given a miserly sized team all with day jobs we cannot afford to lose, we needed a better foundation that improves forum efficiency, even better than Xenforo

Now that's all in the past.

Now and future:
- Firstly to achieve stability from ad revenue and donations (Admin hopes to bleed less and less, eventually reaching some sort of equilibrium)
- Release new features in stages (works in progress, funds vs time vs efforts)
- Really engaging the community with new features
- Transition into a more inclusive environment while keeping ads safe
- Realize our vision as much as possible within safe ad guidelines
- No longer a "dark side"; we are marching into the light

What we have had to reluctantly give up after long deliberation:
- "Uncensored" - Being uncensored comes with costs. If there is an interested party willing to indefinitely sponsor our original vision in its most noble state, please contact Admin

What we continue to hold on to:
- the original vision less funding requirements
- that we are not a mouthpiece
- that we do not practice overhanded moderation
- that we do not sell nor disclose your personal data

Once again, we seek your patience and understanding during this busy period :)

#Team.life
#BeHereBeHappy

• Like 3