Find results in...
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Sign in to follow this  
The_King

Macca new Chocolatey' desserts and spicy chicken burger

71947a23e7573c8c2d8df142ef5322af

Chocolate lovers in Singapore now have more reasons to pop into a McDonald’s outlet.

The popular fast-food chain has introduced a line of “Chocolatey” desserts made with Hershey’s chocolate.

Available at all McDonald’s Singapore Dessert Kiosks while stocks last, the Chocolatey Cone, Chocolatey Sundae and Chocolatey McFlurry are priced at $1.20, $2.30 and $3.00 respectively.

New burger

For something spicier, McDonald’s Singapore will be introducing the Red Hot Spicy Peppers Burger from 1 November.

edc02e217f6f1000a08747fc625c3fd1

The new burger comes with a peppery chicken patty topped with tomato jalapeno relish, sliced red capsicum, tomato, white cheddar cheese, lettuce and slathered with spicy tomato mayo served between semolina buns.

The Red Hot Spicy Peppers Burger is available in an Extra Value Meal complete with medium fries and a small coke from $8.00 and from $6.25 on its own, while stocks last.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/mcdonalds-unveils-3-chocolatey-desserts-new-spicy-chicken-burger-120920822.html

9 hours ago, xiang887 said:

last night had mcspicy, till now i still laosai non stop 

Ok will try later to see if can cure my constipation. Thanks cos prunes dont work leow

On 10/31/2018 at 7:21 AM, Satki said:

Ok will try later to see if can cure my constipation. Thanks cos prunes dont work leow

i laosai for 2 days straight. become so watery until my ass is burning.

Fake news, our useless fuck PM warned chiu bout diabetes, DIABETES IS A NATIONAL CRISIS!