Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Donation Box

    Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Beedio

How to find your soulmate?

Recommended Posts

Dealing with peepur eberyday makes me frustrated and disillusioned. Every fucking day have to patronise bosses and corlicks by talking about weather, food, money, luxuries and those shit topics that I absolutely have zero interest in.

I want to talk about escape velocity and energy density and outer space, but so far cannot find any soulmate with common interest.

Did you manage to find your soulmate? How do you do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Worcer said:

Look at the most disgusting girl u known... and she is ur soulmate...

How come lidat? Girls don't usually like to talk about outer space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Beedio said:

How come lidat? Girls don't usually like to talk about outer space.

Soulmate normally dun talk about common interest...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Beedio said:

Dealing with peepur eberyday makes me frustrated and disillusioned. Every fucking day have to patronise bosses and corlicks by talking about weather, food, money, luxuries and those shit topics that I absolutely have zero interest in.

I want to talk about escape velocity and energy density and outer space, but so far cannot find any soulmate with common interest.

Did you manage to find your soulmate? How do you do it?

I think u need to look for Neil Degrasse Tyson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Beedio said:

How come lidat? Girls don't usually like to talk about outer space.

Maybe can try talking to a guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bro... dont believe the grandmother csb la...

common interest dont matter when finding a partner la.

girls dont care for common interest.

when u got money, U will be their common interest.

  • Haha 2
  • JSKM 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tikopek said:

I think u need to look for Neil Degrasse Tyson

He is very knowledgeable about physics but a bit naive about US society and education system.

5 hours ago, Thor said:

Maybe can try talking to a guy?

Most guys don't care about outer space for obvious reasons that money, luxury watch, sports cars and condos are more practical topics.

3 hours ago, absoluthell said:

bro... dont believe the grandmother csb la...

common interest dont matter when finding a partner la.

girls dont care for common interest.

when u got money, U will be their common interest.

So no ger soulmate ish possible? How they know moi gotch money if moi neber wear branded, dun drive and dun go teong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Beedio said:

So no ger soulmate ish possible? How they know moi gotch money if moi neber wear branded, dun drive and dun go teong?

The concept of soulmate is just a romantic CSB. U look for a girl willing to carry babies with your genes. Or at least a girl that promise to keep each other company after ending the daily rat races. However, keeping that promise is another game.

girls are born with instincts to look out for details in guys who can or has accumulated sufficient resources to ensure hers and potential babies' survivability. You dont need to go out flaunting, they will identify you.

  • Like 1
  • JSKM 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, absoluthell said:

The concept of soulmate is just a romantic CSB. U look for a girl willing to carry babies with your genes. Or at least a girl that promise to keep each other company after ending the daily rat races. However, keeping that promise is another game.

girls are born with instincts to look out for details in guys who can or has accumulated sufficient resources to ensure hers and potential babies' survivability. You dont need to go out flaunting, they will identify you.

yaloh no car no apartment means no deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Op why look for one soulmate when you like variety?

have u tried jb or batam? Pretty good variety and u get to choose a different one every night too.

  • FapFapFap 1
  • JSKM 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soulmate kilan lah. When start to quarrel, see whether u feel like stabbing ur soulmate 11 times. Best will be ur left and right wife. Suka suka can pump them anytime, buay song can go punch them and wack water also. Occasionally go pump vietbu, atb, thai bu...will be better, no strings attached means no headache.

  • Like 2
  • FapFapFap 1
  • JSKM 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 7:09 AM, absoluthell said:

The concept of soulmate is just a romantic CSB. U look for a girl willing to carry babies with your genes. Or at least a girl that promise to keep each other company after ending the daily rat races. However, keeping that promise is another game.

girls are born with instincts to look out for details in guys who can or has accumulated sufficient resources to ensure hers and potential babies' survivability. You dont need to go out flaunting, they will identify you.

Clearly moi notch accumulate sufficient resources yet, fweels sho moody. ☹️

No soulmates mean moi hab to talk to moiself about orbit outer space, truly the mark of a siaolangs. 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Beedio said:

Clearly moi notch accumulate sufficient resources yet, fweels sho moody. ☹️

No soulmates mean moi hab to talk to moiself about orbit outer space, truly the mark of a siaolangs. 🤪

Bro, i find your ideas a bit naive. A girl who likes outer space or scientific stuff doesn't mean much. It just mean you can talk to her on more topics. At the end of the day, when life's problems surface, still will argue and fight. And a girl that likes outer space don't mean she will not leave you if she finds no security staying with you.

 

if you want a long term partner, build up your reserves first. With a strong reserve, girls find you. When girls think you are satki and can provide her security, she will be your soulmate. She will find your outer space topics very interesting. She will read NASA website to learn more to chat with you.

 

look at people like Rupert Murdoch, Terry Gou, Donald Trump, lee ka shing, peter lim. They are all rich and have younger pretty wives. Do you think their wives talk same topic as them? Are they soulmates with their wives?

  • JSKM 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, absoluthell said:

Bro, i find your ideas a bit naive. A girl who likes outer space or scientific stuff doesn't mean much. It just mean you can talk to her on more topics. At the end of the day, when life's problems surface, still will argue and fight. And a girl that likes outer space don't mean she will not leave you if she finds no security staying with you.

 

if you want a long term partner, build up your reserves first. With a strong reserve, girls find you. When girls think you are satki and can provide her security, she will be your soulmate. She will find your outer space topics very interesting. She will read NASA website to learn more to chat with you.

 

look at people like Rupert Murdoch, Terry Gou, Donald Trump, lee ka shing, peter lim. They are all rich and have younger pretty wives. Do you think their wives talk same topic as them? Are they soulmates with their wives?

Soulmates not necessarily for piaking huan rah. Moi admired peepur rike Einstein who found his group of "Olympia Academy" frens to chit chat with while doing his patent clerk shiat jod in Bern. In 1900s who else will chat with him about Lorentz equations and time dilations, even today ish next to impossible to find such crowd let alone in SG.

Moi notch genius rike Einstein, but moi escapist obsession and utter lack of respect for human society means bery hard to find common topics. SB70s see society as a warm blanket full of money and power to grab, moi see society as a monster full of deceptions and conflicts of interest, our fundamental premises already at opposite ends.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Beedio said:

Soulmates not necessarily for piaking huan rah. Moi admired peepur rike Einstein who found his group of "Olympia Academy" frens to chit chat with while doing his patent clerk shiat jod in Bern. In 1900s who else will chat with him about Lorentz equations and time dilations, even today ish next to impossible to find such crowd let alone in SG.

Moi notch genius rike Einstein, but moi escapist obsession and utter lack of respect for human society means bery hard to find common topics. SB70s see society as a warm blanket full of money and power to grab, moi see society as a monster full of deceptions and conflicts of interest, our fundamental premises already at opposite ends.

hope chiu find soulmates soon. merry christmas!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think where you look for a soulmate is equally important as what kind kind of soulmate you are looking for. If you are into books and knowledge, will you look for a soulmate in Zouk?

Yes women generally sought after material comforts and a sense of security but not all women are materialistic as some of you paint them to be. Women need attention and they want to be led although having money is a plus. If you are lazy and have a lackadaisical attitude in life like the kind that do not have goals and just want to come home after work and play mobile games, chances are most women will give you a miss. Another important factor is managing your expectations. If you are a Average Joe, one should not aim for a Miss Singapore.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

I think where you look for a soulmate is equally important as what kind kind of soulmate you are looking for. If you are into books and knowledge, will you look for a soulmate in Zouk?

Yes women generally sought after material comforts and a sense of security but not all women are materialistic as some of you paint them to be. Women need attention and they want to be led although having money is a plus. If you are lazy and have a lackadaisical attitude in life like the kind that do not have goals and just want to come home after work and play mobile games, chances are most women will give you a miss. Another important factor is managing your expectations. If you are a Average Joe, one should not aim for a Miss Singapore.

Any guy looking for a life partner (not necessarily a soulmate) should understand that security and stability are fundamental requirements for ladies.

The difference lies in what conditions they see as fulfilling the security and stability requirements, in relation to themselves and what they had learnt their whole lives.

Therefore it should be no surprise that their upbringing and the company they hang out with features into whether one will be assessed as potentially suitable, unless one's capabilities and resources heavily skew towards things like money that allow them to somewhat compensate for everything else.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

I think where you look for a soulmate is equally important as what kind kind of soulmate you are looking for. If you are into books and knowledge, will you look for a soulmate in Zouk?

Yes women generally sought after material comforts and a sense of security but not all women are materialistic as some of you paint them to be. Women need attention and they want to be led although having money is a plus. If you are lazy and have a lackadaisical attitude in life like the kind that do not have goals and just want to come home after work and play mobile games, chances are most women will give you a miss. Another important factor is managing your expectations. If you are a Average Joe, one should not aim for a Miss Singapore.

But why is going home to rest and relax after a hard day at work considered by women as "lackadaiscal"?!?

What you are claiming is even worse than simply materialistic - that women only want ambitious men who play a lot of politics and work until DIE? 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 11:12 AM, dysentry said:

yaloh no car no apartment means no deal

 

49 minutes ago, Psyres said:

Any guy looking for a life partner (not necessarily a soulmate) should understand that security and stability are fundamental requirements for ladies.

The difference lies in what conditions they see as fulfilling the security and stability requirements, in relation to themselves and what they had learnt their whole lives.

Therefore it should be no surprise that their upbringing and the company they hang out with features into whether one will be assessed as potentially suitable, unless one's capabilities and resources heavily skew towards things like money that allow them to somewhat compensate for everything else.

Women seem to be hardwired to look down on space nerds, maybe they only respect money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Beedio said:

 

Women seem to be hardwired to look down on space nerds, maybe they only respect money.

Nope, they are wired like any other human - they look after their own self-interest and desires first, based on existing information available to them.

It's a high risk venture for them (specifically those looking to settle down) to commit to another person; sharing their time and resource with them. Hence they would carefully consider whether the person is worth their time. If they can't tell that you are worth their time, then they would treat you as an acquaintance at best; but would generally not waste too much time learning more about the topics you are interest in.

Girls who are out to have fun are only interested in fulfilling their own desires. The onus is up to you to engage them at their level if you want their attention.

Nanometre already pointed out one of the avenues where you have a good shot at finding your idea of soulmates. Just don't go there with unnecessary expectations about the opposite sex, and letting those expectations colour your words and actions right from the get go.

Another thing - the term soulmate is gender neutral. It got romanticised into something quite different entirely.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Beedio said:

But why is going home to rest and relax after a hard day at work considered by women as "lackadaiscal"?!?

What you are claiming is even worse than simply materialistic - that women only want ambitious men who play a lot of politics and work until DIE? 😲

There is nothing wrong with getting some well deserved rest after a hard days work. Having goals and not being lackadaisical does not naturally mean you have to be ambitious. It is more about engaging and being sensitive towards your partner's needs while attending to one's own needs. Women are very complex and it is important that you know what they need and don't need. If you know how to press the right buttons and play the right cards, they can serve you like a King. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×