Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Donation Box

    Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Geragerapo

Kumgong cyclist roadrage with lorry. 鸡蛋碰石头 lol

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, kandidate said:

What did wanbao say? Lorry driver fault? 😞

Saw the peekture,.

thumbnail.php?d=2018-12-23

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dark_Pigbunny said:

Anyway the whole thing sparked because people think it’s ok to do whatever they want 

No lah, it's because they think it's their grandfather road!

That's what happens when people interpret laws. They forgot that laws and regulations have to be read in tandem and not in isolation.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn... farking ST openly posting fake news again... and they are still wondering why the sale of all their newspapers have been heading south over the past 10+ years?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/cyclist-hits-lorrys-side-mirror-gets-knocked-over-in-pasir-ris

"The cyclist stopped at the traffic junction in front of the lorry, and did not move to the left side of the lane after leaving the junction, obstructing the vehicle.

However, he later moved to the left of the lane, but hit the side mirror of the lorry as he was doing so.

The lorry driver then swerved towards the cyclist, knocking him off the road and onto the grass next to the road."

 

that idiot did not swipe the lorry's left side mirror, he threw a bottle directly at the lorry! he should be charged for littering and endangering motorcyclist and motorist! the reporter is either smoking weed or has been paid off by someone, or couldnt be bothered with proper and accurate reporting?

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from public domain:

x. <sorry, this content isn't available right now> https://www.facebook.com/MCIGroupSingapore/

xx. <An exact match for hoyucheung could not be found> https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoyucheung/

xxx. <sorry, this content isn't available right now [RTFI CC]> https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Amateur-Sports-Team/1171428849648783/

 

But no fear: those who really like to follow them:

1. https://www.instagram.com/rtficc/

2. thankfully, they still have their STRAVA account showcasing their talents:

https://www.strava.com/clubs/secret-squirrel-club-cycliste-143729

 

3. the best way to connect with the interest parties so far:

now... with the MCI singapore page taken down... creative netizens have moved to leaving "reviews" on the HQ site.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MCIGroupHQ/

 

 

and its now, 7,724 comments on the roads.sg. and somebody went on to save it for prosperity:

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kandidate said:

damn... farking ST openly posting fake news again... and they are still wondering why the sale of all their newspapers have been heading south over the past 10+ years?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/cyclist-hits-lorrys-side-mirror-gets-knocked-over-in-pasir-ris

"The cyclist stopped at the traffic junction in front of the lorry, and did not move to the left side of the lane after leaving the junction, obstructing the vehicle.

However, he later moved to the left of the lane, but hit the side mirror of the lorry as he was doing so.

The lorry driver then swerved towards the cyclist, knocking him off the road and onto the grass next to the road."

 

that idiot did not swipe the lorry's left side mirror, he threw a bottle directly at the lorry! he should be charged for littering and endangering motorcyclist and motorist! the reporter is either smoking weed or has been paid off by someone, or couldnt be bothered with proper and accurate reporting?

 

Is cock eye reporter.

Not sure if lorry driver is sinkie or not. If it is, then can sleep doubly well tonight:

Lorry ram cyclist will get charged in court, livelihood in danger.

Idiot cyclist now viral for his inconsiderate riding and reckless actions, livelihood in question.

Sinkie duplex pwn each other.

 

If consider nationality of driver who posted video, could well be a sinkie double kill.

Edited by Psyres
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Psyres said:

Is cock eye reporter.

Not sure if lorry driver is sinkie or not. If it is, then can sleep doubly well tonight:

Lorry ramp cyclist will get charged in court, livelihood in danger.

Idiot cyclist now viral for his inconsiderate riding and reckless actions, livelihood in question.

Sinkie duplex pwn each other.

 

If consider nationality of driver who posted video, could well be a sinkie double kill.

i think i read somewhere in fb  that the cyclist is ft, and am sure he will play the victim card soon...

regardless if he is ft or sb70, he shouldnt be hogging the farking roads!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kandidate said:

i think i read somewhere in fb  that the cyclist is ft, and am sure he will play the victim card soon...

regardless if he is ft or sb70, he shouldnt be hogging the farking roads!

Roads for FT! Jail time for Sinkies!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kandidate said:

From the body language of that cyclist, sure looks like one aggressive idiot attempting to put all the blame on the uncle... cant wait to hear the recording...

They are the BMW of cyclist

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wan cycle on road if cant cycle fast then get out of the way... think my grandfather climb hill even faster..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn sad. as reported:

 

... The lorry driver and cyclist who were involved in an altercation in Pasir Ris on Saturday (Dec 22) have been arrested in relation to the case. ST understands that the lorry driver, 57, was arrested for rash driving. The cyclist, 35, was arrested for rash riding and mischief...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at least on fb roads.sg, this is heartening:

 

Update: We are in contact with the lorry driver. Thank you community for your messages of offering free legal advice and other forms of help. We will meet up with him and move on from there. As it is also under police investigations, we will not comment any more on this case. Thanks

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2018 at 10:10 AM, kandidate said:

damn... farking ST openly posting fake news again... and they are still wondering why the sale of all their newspapers have been heading south over the past 10+ years?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/cyclist-hits-lorrys-side-mirror-gets-knocked-over-in-pasir-ris

"The cyclist stopped at the traffic junction in front of the lorry, and did not move to the left side of the lane after leaving the junction, obstructing the vehicle.

However, he later moved to the left of the lane, but hit the side mirror of the lorry as he was doing so.

The lorry driver then swerved towards the cyclist, knocking him off the road and onto the grass next to the road."

 

that idiot did not swipe the lorry's left side mirror, he threw a bottle directly at the lorry! he should be charged for littering and endangering motorcyclist and motorist! the reporter is either smoking weed or has been paid off by someone, or couldnt be bothered with proper and accurate reporting?

 

cub leeporter lah.

the freedom to express is unbecoming of a journalist reporter.

Edited by panda
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, panda said:

cub leeporter lah.

the freedom to express is unbecoming of a journalist reporter.

surprisinglee, nobody in the whole dept or sph  bothered to check these articles before publishing... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kandidate said:

surprisinglee, nobody in the whole dept or sph  bothered to check these articles before publishing... 

those powers that be in sph are busileeee editing and creativeleee writing on the suck-cess-fool LIfE in the leepublic after more than 53 years continuous greedy corrupt jiak sai peeApee  sewerage line, the necessary confidence for the future forbids shit to overflow.

Edited by panda
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×