Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Beedio

Why are people so attracted by saga, drama and quarrelling?

To me, petty quarrelling between two people is one of the most boring and pointless activities ever, but moi ish cannot deny that it really really draws in the crowds.

Take for example, NK, where the recent conflict between FT cyclist and lorry driver really exploded in a frenzy of edmwer arguments and insults, but its tradition of having saga every other week (influenzas fighting, leaked sex beedio fighting, @nachtsider fans vs haters fighting, @broadwalk vs @DarkStarer, @WonderGirl vs everybody) showed very clearly what most people are attracted to.

Last month, MIT engineers invented an ion engine with no moving parts that can power a small model aeroplane, a substantial specific impulse compared to current ion engine technology... BUT NOBODY FUCKING CARES!!!

Why is petty quarrelling so engaging for most people?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Sb70 kapo ma... 

Moi remember years ago while moi was in NK observing how @WonderGirl baits NK edmwers by posting a thread with haolian pictures of his money and car keys and condominium balcony and *BOOM!* with 100% reliability edmwers will instantly be triggered into a frenzy of balls-carrying, taunts and insults, with tens of thousands of views and stretching for dozens of pages.

Moi hab neber participate in any of his threads and know exactly his strategy, but whenever I explain this in another thread moi is completely ignored as if invisible, and the next time WG appears the whole horde starts their angry frenzy all over again as if moi dun exist.

Interesting and potentially dangerous topics (e.g. CRISPR and Cas9 for human cloning) are mostly or totally ignored compared to all the neverending stupiak sagas (e.g. Regina, @DarkStarer, sex beedio leaks etc.)

Is human society made of SHIT?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Beedio said:

Moi remember years ago while moi was in NK observing how @WonderGirl baits NK edmwers by posting a thread with haolian pictures of his money and car keys and condominium balcony and *BOOM!* with 100% reliability edmwers will instantly be triggered into a frenzy of balls-carrying, taunts and insults, with tens of thousands of views and stretching for dozens of pages.

Moi hab neber participate in any of his threads and know exactly his strategy, but whenever I explain this in another thread moi is completely ignored as if invisible, and the next time WG appears the whole horde starts their angry frenzy all over again as if moi dun exist.

Interesting and potentially dangerous topics (e.g. CRISPR and Cas9 for human cloning) are mostly or totally ignored compared to all the neverending stupiak sagas (e.g. Regina, @DarkStarer, sex beedio leaks etc.)

Is human society made of SHIT?

They r SJW + wanna slp well every night + sb70 likes to haolian as well... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I will never understand how those fucking NK mods can allow Regina to be cyber bullied all these years while they are so quick to protect the slutty girls who get caught up with sex video leaks.

NK mods are made of SHIT. Luckily for them, most NK edmwers are also made of SHIT, so together they ish a happy pile of festering putrid SHIT. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Beedio said:

NK mods are made of SHIT. Luckily for them, most NK edmwers are also made of SHIT, so together they ish a happy pile of festering putrid SHIT. 

I have not posted there for more than a year yet I still receive infractions LOL. Amazing shower of shit who, for some reason, are very protective of Tan Yak Chin. Amazing he hasn't got pbanned while nachtsider gets banned so often

Edited by ManOfTheHour

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I will never understand how those fucking NK mods can allow Regina to be cyber bullied all these years while they are so quick to protect the slutty girls who get caught up with sex video leaks.

Bao Zheng die 960yr ago

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I have not posted there for more than a year yet I still receive infractions LOL. Amazing shower of shit who, for some reason, are very protective of Tan Yak Chin. Amazing he hasn't got pbanned while nachtsider gets banned so often

Wtf

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

She's an adulteress.

She's a fraud.

She's fat and ugly.

She deserves it.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

worst mods ever, and I frequent many forums.

1487390835_NKinfractionfromasonofabitch.thumb.png.f496e4967cbe4a5687d65c7ed57c3a9b.png

It did not even quote the post that it ban.

Just say ban then ban

8 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Cos the mods think by being white knights they have a remote chance of getting laid by those sluts.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tikopek said:

Cos the mods think by being white knights they have a remote chance of getting laid by those sluts.

All that is needed is a sweet face and an email to the @tikopek nk mods and those threads get removed. 

7 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Because Chao Sinkie lives are too suppress, mundane and miserable and will jump on any opportunity to vent their pent up frustration

Beneath the expressionless kumgongkia rook, chao stinkies are full of pent up jealousy, hatred and frustration... all it takes is a blur fuck stinkie or haolian FT cutting their path to unleash the sheer frenzy of rage and relentless baotoh-ing. 😘💕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Beedio said:

Beneath the expressionless kumgongkia rook, chao stinkies are full of pent up jealousy, hatred and frustration... all it takes is a blur fuck stinkie or haolian FT cutting their path to unleash the sheer frenzy of rage and relentless baotoh-ing. 😘💕

true true

15 hours ago, tikopek said:

Those nerds will get rejected by Regina standard. No chance with leak sluts

You expect them to discuss ion engines and scientific advancement when they don't know jack shit?

• Haha 1

On 12/25/2018 at 12:58 PM, nachtsider said:

She's an adulteress.

She's a fraud.

She's fat and ugly.

She deserves it.

How is it that you keep getting banned yet a doofus like Yak Chin isn't pbanned yet?

Because all humans likes being excited...

To become excited... u must first experience...

anger or fear...

• JSKM 1