Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Beedio

Do you feel like you are born in the wrong country?

Moi ish an ordinary chao peasant who sadly has two serious personality flaws: a pathological lack of greed and a severe allergy to lies.

Unfortunately for moi, SG society is chock full of greed and overflowing with lies, thus living in SG can be a constant misery.

Meanwhile SB70 live very happily in SG, likely because they constitute the society that they truly deserve.

Do you feel like you are born in the wrong country? If so, which country is more ideal for your personality type?

Posted (edited)

Moi wish to be born in an advanced space station, where moi can do high tech VR sex eberi day...

Edited by ODACHEK
  • FapFapFap 2
  • JSKM 2

1 hour ago, ODACHEK said:

Moi wish to be born in an advanced space station, where moi can do high tech VR sex eberi day...

U want to born into the matrix?

Posted (edited)

I feel i am born into the wrong universe. Always feel i can do much better, go further and beyond if i am not held back by losers around me.

must be a punishment for me because the guy in charge was jealous of my brilliance.

Edited by absoluthell
  • Haha 1
  • JSKM 1

13 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

i m just born at wrong era.

Be glad you are not born when 5g is the mainstream

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

i m just born at wrong era.

thats becos your knowledge is current.

if can reverse 2 centuries with current knowledge, shiok lo

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2019 at 4:18 PM, absoluthell said:

thats becos your knowledge is current.

if can reverse 2 centuries with current knowledge, shiok lo

not really to do with knowledge, but opportunities.

nowadays, unless one engage in con jobs, one cannot get rich fast in 1 yr.

thats why the 30% chance is more important than the 70% hard work.

if u dont get the 30% chance, no matter how hard one works, u cant get ahead.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

yea, i miss my 80s and early 90s

• Like 1

4 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

I guess chances still have. But more elusive. Because of internet and history books. People learn more and information is more transparent.

3 minutes ago, absoluthell said:

I guess chances still have. But more elusive. Because of internet and history books. People learn more and information is more transparent.

people may know more but do they learn the essence????

there r still some chances out there, but sorry, it is reserved for the privileged. use well, they r survived and prosper but if misused badly, they screwed the whole company.

i have seen my fair share of rich 2/3/4g idiots being given chances and screwing it up to be wary.

if lucky, a shadow of the family wealth is still preserved. if unlucky, the whole clan goes down.

thats why i always believe in wealth not being able to go past the 3g unless the wealth is being professionalized.

my favorite cautionary tales r yeo hiap seng family, justin of resort singapore fame and howard of paid underaged sex fame.

9 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

my favorite cautionary tales r yeo hiap seng family, justin of resort singapore fame and howard of paid underaged sex fame.

Can share more stories?

howard is well known because more recent

On 1/5/2019 at 10:11 AM, ODACHEK said:

When moi was yang chewren, watched too many sci-fi shows with AMDL chiobus in sexy tight spandex space uniforms. So fantasized that the future would be hearty piakpiaks on orbital space station with chiobus or sexbots/basic pleasure model replicants.

But now that 2019 has actually arrived, it actually looks a lot like 1989 except for smartphones and fewer women with permed hair.

What a fucking disappointment.

• Haha 2

For me ish correct place but wrong timing, 10 years late. Borned in the early 60s, will be just nice... Be the one pawning sinkies, instead of tio pawned...

• Haha 1
  • JSKM 1

1 hour ago, absoluthell said:

Can share more stories?

howard is well known because more recent

yeo hiap seng was infighting for control between the different branches of the yeo clan.

far east took advantage of the infighting to take over the company.

if the different branches can talk things over, they would have become one of the top 10 richest families in sgp.

the 4.4 ha bukit timah land is more than the stated book value at that time, thats why far east came in.

if i remember correctly, far east paid ard sgd500m for the company, but the gdv of yeo hiap seng's bukit timah land is ard sgd1bln or more.

justin of resort singapore fame is that he almost sunk resort world sentosa project by being high cost over-run.

http://www.wildsingapore.com/news/20070910/071024-3.htm#st

insider gossip is that he also offended the group's senior management and his uncle when his old grand man is around.

i heard him discuss on the project and went away unimpressed by his grasp of figures/operational matters. so in my view, he is incompetent and full of emptiness.

u shld see how the many investment bankers suck up to him when the old grand man is around.

i figured either he will be outfoxed by his uncle when the old grand man is dead or he self-destruct.

on hindsight, seems like i was rite 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, metalrover said:

For me ish correct place but wrong timing, 10 years late. Borned in the early 60s, will be just nice... Be the one pawning sinkies, instead of tio pawned...

shld be even earlier to late 1920s to mid 1930s.

that is the best time.

22 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

shld be even earlier to late 1920s to mid 1930s.

that is the best time.

Wah, that would be at least 78 years old riao...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, metalrover said:

Wah, that would be at least 78 years old riao...

since u want to pawn, might as well pawn until like LKY or run run shaw.

how many lao tiko can say that he hug a miss hk who can be his great grand daughter like run run????

nb, i suspect he also can have the first pew pew with the miss hk as well.

• Haha 1

Right country, wrong womb? I think there are happy people there, just not you or me. But those born with it also can screw up like above posts say.

Or just see luck? I am peasant ses, started 1.8k to 2k almost 4 years later. Now i'm trying to study. My friend went from 1.9 to 2.7. Another guy more hiong went up to 3.3k. All diploma. I admit I no talent.

so beedio, which cuntry is a good country to be born in?

gotta start focusing on the things that you can control and influence.

no need to waste time trying to control things which are outside of your control; the uncontrollables.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Beedio said:

When moi was yang chewren, watched too many sci-fi shows with AMDL chiobus in sexy tight spandex space uniforms. So fantasized that the future would be hearty piakpiaks on orbital space station with chiobus or sexbots/basic pleasure model replicants.

But now that 2019 has actually arrived, it actually looks a lot like 1989 except for smartphones and fewer women with permed hair.

What a fucking disappointment.

tats huai moi hope moi next life will be in space rather than earth.

• Haha 1
  • JSKM 1

Think SB70s rike to be born in India so to be fucked continuously jin song by abnns on the streets eberi minute.

• Haha 1