• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Beedio

Lucid Dream Thread

Lucid dreams occur when the dreamer realises that he or she is dreaming and gains some control over the dream environment. 😴

Early Monday morning moi managed to enter a lucid dream; moi dreamt of a classroom, someone was saying something suddenly moi realised is not reality and used my mind to turn day into night and turn off all the lights in the room. The other students even gasped when that happened.

Moi oso went to the school roof and looked down and there was no ground, only strange colourful artifacts macham 3D glitches in a computer game.

Long story short, lucid dreams are very nice and better than VR games in some ways because you have more control. Also for me lucid dreams have very strong 3D effect and vivid colours compared to normal dreams which have flatter lighting and colour.

Usually moi use the standard "reality check" method to help increase the chance of lucid dreams, but so far still bery rare (about once a year).

How about you? Do you have lucid dreams and any special method to increase the probability of entering one?

Moi ish lucid dream geylang cat150 the atb every night. Wet dream liao no need ghost real geylang waste money

• FapFapFap 1

I had this dream last week.

I was on a verandah with lky. He was old and feeble. He drop some small item and wanted to pick it up. The verandah at first appear to have no walls to prevent someone from falling off.

As I bend down to pull lky away from the edge that I notice it has a glass wall. He was insistent in picking up the dropped item.

Next thing I know I woke up.

Wonder what and why I dreamt of him. Lol

• Like 1
  • JSKM 1

I know it can only be a dream but i dreamt pappies lost the elections cos sb70 finally woke up from their dreams and decided to do the right thing for sinkapore...

These few days moi have been constantly doing the "reality check" in daily life, mainly using the fingers to press against the palm of the hand (if in dreamland they will pass through), but so far no success.

Dream recall also not very good, last night moi dun recall any dream content at all... haiz... 😕

Nightmare Dreamt of being chased by spirits, or fighting with spirits on several occasions. Knew moi was somehow in a dream, but chose to engage them. Woke up punching or kicking the wardrobe.

Sweet dream : piaking some hot chiobus in my dreams, knew i was dreaming, as this wont happen in reality, so die die refuse to wake up... until dream disappeared

• Thanks 1
  • JSKM 1

1 minute ago, metalrover said:

Nightmare Dreamt of being chased by spirits, or fighting with spirits on several occasions. Knew moi was somehow in a dream, but chose to engage them. Woke up punching or kicking the wardrobe.

Sweet dream : piaking some hot chiobus in my dreams, knew i was dreaming, as this wont happen in reality, so die die refuse to wake up... until dream disappeared

Wah moi oso punched wall before because dreaming of fighting, but it was normal type of dream not lucid.

Piakpiak lucid dreams even more rare for me, I think so far only one or two times, how common are such dreams for you?

14 minutes ago, Beedio said:

Wah moi oso punched wall before because dreaming of fighting, but it was normal type of dream not lucid.

Piakpiak lucid dreams even more rare for me, I think so far only one or two times, how common are such dreams for you?

Piakpiak dreams very rare, after woke up forgot about 70% of the dream riao.. Including how the chiobu looked like. Realise the chiobu is my wet bolster...

Sometimes can remember was due to the chiobu in the dream was someone i knew. 

Fighting dreams for me is much more frequent than piakpiak dreams.

Other dream include falling from height and hit the ground then woke up. This dream repeated since moi was a yang chewren. Dont know why...

Edited by metalrover
  • JSKM 1

18 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Piakpiak dreams very rare, after woke up forgot about 70% of the dream riao.. Including how the chiobu looked like. Realise the chiobu is my wet bolster...

Sometimes can remember was due to the chiobu in the dream was someone i knew. 

Fighting dreams for me is much more frequent than piakpiak dreams.

Other dream include falling from height and hit the ground then woke up. This dream repeated since moi was a yang chewren. Dont know why...

Even normal piakpiak dreams are very rare for me, at best a few times a year.

Falling dreams are quite common, most people will experience some form of it.

• JSKM 1

Try again tonight for lucid dream, moi write: I will have a nice lucid dream tonight.

Apparently writing or saying it will improve the chances, see if it works.

• Like 1

moi think the best part about lucid dream is when you know you are gonna rip in the dream, you force yourself to wake. 

then got into the state where your mind is awake but your body is still sleeping and u get the paralysis feeling. 😰

• Like 1

Last night only hab bery fragmented normal dream, still no lucid dream. 😕

4 hours ago, tidusboi said:

moi think the best part about lucid dream is when you know you are gonna rip in the dream, you force yourself to wake. 

then got into the state where your mind is awake but your body is still sleeping and u get the paralysis feeling. 😰

Wah sleep paralysis ish quite unpleasant reh, cannot move,  try to shout also make no sound macham horror movie. 😲

Edited by Beedio

sometimes talk in moi sleep 

worry moi waifu will start asking questions and becums AMA session

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2019 at 11:23 PM, Satki said:

I had this dream last week.

I was on a verandah with lky. He was old and feeble. He drop some small item and wanted to pick it up. The verandah at first appear to have no walls to prevent someone from falling off.

As I bend down to pull lky away from the edge that I notice it has a glass wall. He was insistent in picking up the dropped item.

Next thing I know I woke up.

Wonder what and why I dreamt of him. Lol

Was it a brick?