Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
dysentry

25 kgk sinkies lost 400k on crypto

25人耗尽40万血汗钱,投资“虚拟货币”,担心血本无归,指女中介置之不理,报警追究。

林金山(56岁,技工)申诉,2017年5月他在投资讲座会上认识了一名女中介,对方介绍了一个投资机会,让他蠢蠢欲动,结果投资3万元血汗钱买“虚拟货币”,岂料一年多后半分也拿不回,报警处理。

• Haha 2

heng moi ex boss ask moi to invest, then moi is act blur ask for white paper to read 

30 minutes ago, dysentry said:

heng moi ex boss ask moi to invest, then moi is act blur ask for white paper to read 

Rast time moi a bit curious about crypto but then NK sexperts said need transaction fee to exit position and convert to USD.

Seemed not liquid enough moi decided against it.

Tiagong NK crypto kings rike Wolong made a shit ton of money from it.

• Like 1

Important thatpeople know what they buying into.

really got cryto in account under their name?

or just another financial MLM?

many chio bu are selling this stufff and when guys think with kkj... gone

Edited by absoluthell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, dysentry said:

12 hours ago, Beedio said:

Rast time moi a bit curious about crypto but then NK sexperts said need transaction fee to exit position and convert to USD.

Seemed not liquid enough moi decided against it.

Tiagong NK crypto kings rike Wolong made a shit ton of money from it.

4 hours ago, absoluthell said:

Important thatpeople know what they buying into.

really got cryto in account under their name?

or just another financial MLM?

many chio bu are selling this stufff and when guys think with kkj... gone

dont worry, greed is a big part of human being.

and when greed takes over completely, human becomes stupid.

i alrdy stated that cryto has no asset or legal backing, so i can never understand why still have so many kgks still believe in this ponzi scheme except that greed overwhelms their kgk brains.

i wouldnt even consider it as a financial mlm, just a ponzi scheme with origins in hk cake coupons.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

i alrdy stated that cryto has no asset or legal backing, so i can never understand why still have so many kgks still believe in this ponzi scheme except that greed overwhelms their kgk brains.

i wouldnt even consider it as a financial mlm, just a ponzi scheme with origins in hk cake coupons.

I wanted to join and mine my own bitcoin but as a misfrumin I always wanted to know everything before I started

I was so close to burning the cash but my brain unable to convince and overcome the misfrumini in me

Btw misfrumini is short for

Miser

Frugal

minimalist

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

Rast time when Wolong was active in NK, he and WonderGirl were both haolianing their huge stacks of cash, I think one time Wolong fanned out a giant brick of one thousand Yusof Ishaks.

In his case though he was also mining the cryptos really raking in the dough. The crypto fan-base bery fanatical and aggressive not pleasant to talk with but  understandably their swagger coincided with the BTC spike.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_King said:

I wanted to join and mine my own bitcoin but as a misfrumin I always wanted to know everything before I started

I was so close to burning the cash but my brain unable to convince and overcome the misfrumini in me

Btw misfrumini is short for

Miser

Frugal

minimalist

u can always use your mining machine as a gaming machine since the specs is close enough.

@socrates469bc

In case you wonder why misfrumini why so important for me.

It my last line of defence. It have save me many many times. It get even harder when I perfected the skill and overcome it weakness.

What weakness? Time that is.

Why is why I started my bto thread 5 yr ahead of my flat when it ready

Edited by The_King
  • Haha 1

Moi googled and found this pic from Wolong's heyday (around 2014):

wolong-1024x435.png

• Haha 1
  • FapFapFap 1
  • JSKM 1

6 minutes ago, Beedio said:

Rast time when Wolong was active in NK, he and WonderGirl were both haolianing their huge stacks of cash, I think one time Wolong fanned out a giant brick of one thousand Yusof Ishaks.

In his case though he was also mining the cryptos really raking in the dough. The crypto fan-base bery fanatical and aggressive not pleasant to talk with but  understandably their swagger coincided with the BTC spike.

this is much like how some so-called investors keep on defending their investments, be it equities/forex/commodities/bonds.

this is the most dangerous trait in any trader/speculator, one fall in love with the investment without one knowing it.

i never fall in love with my investments, they r there for me to make money with, not piak piak with.

if the trade/investment dont make money, just move onto the target.

1 minute ago, Beedio said:

Moi googled and found this pic from Wolong's heyday (around 2014):

wolong-1024x435.png

if he can spread out ocbc/hsbc share certificates, then i will call him sakti.

Edited by socrates469bc

11 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

u can always use your mining machine as a gaming machine since the specs is close enough.

I will spend more on electricity then the money I earn

Gaming pc suck lot of power, those ppl nv think of this? No wonder  all lost money

Heng ah my misfrumini

Edited by The_King
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_King said:

I will spend more on electricity then the money I earn

Gaming pc suck lot of power, those ppl nv think of this? No wonder  all lost money

Heng ah my misfrumini

exactly, thats why i wonder why there r kgks in sgp bothering to harvest crytos since the cost of electricity is so high.

• JSKM 1

6 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

If can spread out, you think got time to take picture and post online meh

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

exactly, thats why i wonder why there r kgks in sgp bothering to harvest crytos since the cost of electricity is so high.

That why they are sb70

No critical thinking at all

Ppl that really do and earn is  they live in a cold country. And have cheap electricity.

There a reason why we are the most expensive city in the world for 5 st8 year.

I think they read the part where expensive is for FT only

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

this is much like how some so-called investors keep on defending their investments, be it equities/forex/commodities/bonds.

this is the most dangerous trait in any trader/speculator, one fall in love with the investment without one knowing it.

i never fall in love with my investments, they r there for me to make money with, not piak piak with.

if the trade/investment dont make money, just move onto the target.

The crypto fansee were preachy and toxic, they proclaim to end the banking system with its immorality and greed, while raking in $megabuck$ by pumping and dumping the later investors tio burned jialat. The hypocrisy ish thick but their cash stack ish also thick.

Anyway bery ironic that banking system ended up participating in cryptos also. Not long later the crypto market crash a few times and cryto fansee sudden went quiet.

• Haha 2

400k losses from 25 investors? each lost about 13k? ok la, not so bad... was expecting like each lost 130k or more... may be those arent the real numbers...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

now still got share certs?  u mean print out of his holdings ah?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beedio said:

The crypto fansee were preachy and toxic, they proclaim to end the banking system with its immorality and greed, while raking in $megabuck$ by pumping and dumping the later investors tio burned jialat. The hypocrisy ish thick but their cash stack ish also thick.

Anyway bery ironic that banking system ended up participating in cryptos also. Not long later the crypto market crash a few times and cryto fansee sudden went quiet.

banks always try to sell stories to offload their financial products to u, thats why i dont really buy from them unless i m certain i can have a fair chance of breaking the bank.

my favorite bank con jobs are the silver collar product from standard chartered and wti usd150/bbl put option from goldman which they tried to sell to me..

its the same with cashless payment using smart phone.

in the end, blockchain tech is taken over by banks since they r the ones who r the biggest customers.

• Like 1
  • JSKM 1

23 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

Crypto fanbase hate the banking system, he won't care for those.

Anyway he already rich and probably exited his positions.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kandidate said:

now still got share certs?  u mean print out of his holdings ah?

still can request from cdp, but not too sure if they will issue now.

last time i know of an uncle who has many hsbc share certs. he acquired them back in the 1980s and now take out to show off once in a while.

he bot many hsbc shares back in the 1987 crash, so his hsbc shares r worth quite a bit by now.

• Like 1
  • JSKM 2

4 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

still can request from cdp, but not too sure if they will issue now.

last time i know of an uncle who has many hsbc share certs. he acquired them back in the 1980s and now take out to show off once in a while.

he bot many hsbc shares back in the 1987 crash, so his hsbc shares r worth quite a bit by now.

ya i think i saw stanchart ones before... iirc it was issued in the 60s or 70s... but this german guy still keeps it cos it was one of the few stocks that made him a multimillionaire... 

• JSKM 1

2 minutes ago, kandidate said:

ya i think i saw stanchart ones before... iirc it was issued in the 60s or 70s... but this german guy still keeps it cos it was one of the few stocks that made him a multimillionaire... 

in addition, the dividends he received over the yrs r more than enough to cover his living expenses in relative comfort unless he wants to live in a usd50m yacht like howard of paid underage sex fame.

thats why some stocks r for long-term strategy while others r thematic play.

my favorite investment story i heard from the old hands is peter lim and wilmar.

really is the most sakti bet i ever heard of.

Is it a crypto bubble? 2018 see declining values