Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Donation Box

    Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Beedio

Happiness is very simple

Recommended Posts

Dunno huai society wants peepur to believe that happiness ish some faraway goal only reachable after X million dollars, X sports cars, X luxury watches, wife and X children. 😑

For a chao stinkie peasant rike moi happiness can be very simple e.g.

1. Quiet place to eat

2. Riding in a nearly empty bus

3. Sitting on bench at night in CBD and enjoying breeze

4. Wearing my satki lanyard and walking among peepur in MBFC cosplaying as a banker

5. Reading news of sinkies getting pwned and having a good night's sleep

What about chiu? What is your favourite simple happiness? ☺️

Edited by Beedio
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol... why wear lanyard and walk around mbfc will feel happy? Weather very hot lei... just go to uob or dbs lounge to drink kopi or orleng jut and read biz times... sometimes can see their syt staff walk around... like that more shiok ba...

Different people pursue happiness differently. For some, its about doing little things like-

Close big deals and earn plenty...

Travel to another country for vacation, the further the better...

Piak different syt everyday... 

Hang out with buddies, and enjoy whiskey n smoke cigars together...

Piak assistant and/or coworkers during biz trips. Gotta make sure 2 things: nsa and they enjoy multiple orgasm. And they will always be looking forward to the next biz trip with you... 😞

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • JSKM 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kandidate said:

Lol... why wear lanyard and walk around mbfc will feel happy? Weather very hot lei... just go to uob or dbs lounge to drink kopi or orleng jut and read biz times... sometimes can see their syt staff walk around... like that more shiok ba...

Different people pursue happiness differently. For some, its about doing little things like-

Close big deals and earn plenty...

Travel to another country for vacation, the further the better...

Piak different syt everyday... 

Hang out with buddies, and enjoy whiskey n smoke cigars together...

Piak assistant and/or coworkers during biz trips. Gotta make sure 2 things: nsa and they enjoy multiple orgasm. And they will always be looking forward to the next biz trip with you... 😞

 

 

 

 

Wah so satki. What ish "nsa"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beedio said:

Dunno huai society wants peepur to believe that happiness ish some faraway goal only reachable after X million dollars, X sports cars, X luxury watches, wife and X children. 😑

For a chao stinkie peasant rike moi happiness can be very simple e.g.

1. Quiet place to eat

2. Riding in a nearly empty bus

3. Sitting on bench at night in CBD and enjoying breeze

4. Wearing my satki lanyard and walking among peepur in MBFC cosplaying as a banker

5. Reading news of sinkies getting pwned and having a good night's sleep

What about chiu? What is your favourite simple happiness? ☺️

mine is even simpler.

a roof over my head and 3 meals every day with a session of piak piak every 3 days or so.

  • JSKM 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

mine is even simpler.

a roof over my head and 3 meals every day with a session of piak piak every 3 days or so.

Piakpiak instantly notch simpur oredy, paid piaks can be quite costly but free piaks are most costly of all. 😲

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel beri heypi when my atb harem members call me 皇上

Nothing else matter wahaha @socrates469bc chiur atb call chiu wat

  • Haha 1
  • JSKM 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HarrisY said:

I feel beri heypi when my atb harem members call me 皇上

Nothing else matter wahaha @socrates469bc chiur atb call chiu wat

she call me many cannon shots didi and my kkj as small steel cannon.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me is 

 

1. Traveling in a near empty bus

2. Homemade food

3. No debt 

4. Retired early

5. Healthy

6. YouTube & forums

 

That it. Once a bbfa forever a bbfa

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Beedio said:

Dunno huai society wants peepur to believe that happiness ish some faraway goal only reachable after X million dollars, X sports cars, X luxury watches, wife and X children. 😑

For a chao stinkie peasant rike moi happiness can be very simple e.g.

1. Quiet place to eat

2. Riding in a nearly empty bus

3. Sitting on bench at night in CBD and enjoying breeze

4. Wearing my satki lanyard and walking among peepur in MBFC cosplaying as a banker

5. Reading news of sinkies getting pwned and having a good night's sleep

What about chiu? What is your favourite simple happiness? ☺️

U need Thanos to flick his finger

Edited by XianGe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×