• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Sign in to follow this  
Beedio

[GVGT] 10 new signs that China's economy in serious trouble

Why are there so many doomsayers recently about China's economy?¬†ūüėē

Basically the key points include the over-building, overpriced property, overleveraged plus trade war with USA which is taking a severe toll on China's economy.

Any economics sexperts to comment on whether this assessment is overly alarmist or actually accurate?¬†ūü§Ē

• Haha 1

i alrdy came to this assessment on the eve of the dispute.

this former chief economist of agri bank china also voiced out his concerns in dec 18.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

i alrdy came to this assessment on the eve of the dispute.

this former chief economist of agri bank china also voiced out his concerns in dec 18.

According to the Epic Economist beedio, he sexpects major problems by autumn (e.g. Sep) 2019, is that time horizon realistic?

Or can China gahmen work out some kind of solutions and delay until some future date?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Beedio said:

According to the Epic Economist beedio, he sexpects major problems by autumn (e.g. Sep) 2019, is that time horizon realistic?

Or can China gahmen work out some kind of solutions and delay until some future date?

he is not wrong to forecast this timeline of ard 9mths, maybe even somewhat optimistic.

however, i will give a shorter timeline of late july based on the accelerating losses in manufacturing jobs, the increasing stress in the financial system due to the contracting property and private manufacturing sectors and the weak shanghai composite index.

the only solution to delay the chinese economic collapse is to reach a truce with the americans and buy time to restructure the chinese economy.

however, in order for this to happen, a palace coup in zhongnanhai is needed.

i will not be surprised if there is a party coup to overthrow Emperor Xi in the next 3mths.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • JSKM 1

55 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

he is not wrong to forecast this timeline of ard 9mths, maybe even somewhat optimistic.

however, i will give a shorter timeline of late july based on the accelerating losses in manufacturing jobs, the increasing stress in the financial system due to the contracting property and private manufacturing sectors and the weak shanghai composite index.

the only solution to delay the chinese economic collapse is to reach a truce with the americans and buy time to restructure the chinese economy.

i will not be surprised if there is a party coup to overthrow Emperor Xi in the next 3mths.

i dont think trump will allow restructure the economy unless he got a super good deal for america.

2020 election is getting nearer, he will do what it take to provide more job

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

r u preparing the script for avengers 5??

• Haha 3

cpc lack of good economists? 

huai allow all these over leveraged debt and p2p scams and property bubbles 

or everyone just want to make a pile and move overseas 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_King said:

i dont think trump will allow restructure the economy unless he got a super good deal for america.

2020 election is getting nearer, he will do what it take to provide more job

mad-rational Trump will do a bridging deal becos he knows that he cannot allow china to go into a free fall as china is too integrated into the world economic system.

he has accomplished his primary objective of rejigging the global supply chain out from china, so now the next logical step for him will be concentrating fully on 5g absolute supremacy.

Emperor Xi has committed all the errors depicted in Sun Tzu's art of war.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

mad-rational Trump will do a bridging deal becos he knows that he cannot allow china to go into a free fall as china is too integrated into the world economic system.

he has accomplished his primary objective of rejigging the global supply chain out from china, so now the next logical step for him will be concentrating fully on 5g absolute supremacy.

Emperor Xi has committed all the errors depicted in Sun Tzu's art of war.

the last part.

hahahahaahafrom the country that created  Sun Tzu kena pwn Sun Tzu's art of war. aka ownself pwn ownself    muahahahahaha.

i am still confuse how does trump rejigging the global supply chain out from china? what did china do to stop the it?

42 minutes ago, absoluthell said:

r u preparing the script for avengers 5??

i m preparing the script for a modern version of curse of the golden flower.

• Haha 1

Alarmist video...

winnie will fix it... ai zai.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, The_King said:

the last part.

hahahahaahafrom the country that created  Sun Tzu kena pwn Sun Tzu's art of war. aka ownself pwn ownself    muahahahahaha.

i am still confuse how does trump rejigging the global supply chain out from china? what did china do to stop the it?

sun tzu's art of war is required reading in west point and many top us business schools.

but unfortunately, Emperor Xi prefers watching yanxi palace instead of romance of the 3 kingdoms.

by imposing tariffs on targeted china-made/assembled products, mad-rational Trump is making it expensive for companies such as apple/hasbro/adidas/sony to outsource their production to china-based factories. therefore, the companies will request their sub-contractors to make up the shortfall in needed production from other origins. thereby reducing manufacturing production in china while increasing it in other regions such as thailand. as this is a fundamental shock to the global supply chain, sub-contractors will move out of china to other bases.

there is not much china can do except increasing the domestic consumption to fill the falloff from us demand.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

sun tzu's art of war is required reading in west point and many top us business schools.

but unfortunately, Emperor Xi prefers watching yanxi palace instead of romance of the 3 kingdoms.

by imposing tariffs on targeted china-made/assembled products, mad-rational Trump is making it expensive for companies such as apple/hasbro/adidas/sony to outsource their production to china-based factories. therefore, the companies will request their sub-contractors to make up the shortfall in needed production from other origins. thereby reducing manufacturing production in china while increasing it in other regions such as thailand. as this is a fundamental shock to the global supply chain, sub-contractors will move out of china to other bases.

there is not much china can do except increasing the domestic consumption to fill the falloff from us demand.

thanks a lot

no wonder everyone hate trump

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The_King said:

thanks a lot

no wonder everyone hate trump

Not everyone... Just the rich and the idoits like 70%...

Because by doing so, it bring wealth to enemies... Enemies whom china made by threatening them ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, dysentry said:

cpc lack of good economists? 

huai allow all these over leveraged debt and p2p scams and property bubbles 

or everyone just want to make a pile and move overseas 

good advice pains the ears.

i alrdy douted the ability of Emperor Xi when he ascended the throne.

this trade dispute with mad-rational Trump confirms my analysis regarding the incompetency of Emperor Xi.

Emperor Xi will set tiongland back by 10yrs if he is not overthrown.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 2

Winnie is  promoting a lot of mao era commie practice to boost his support... undoing deng xiao pings works.