Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Game of thrones !

Recommended Posts

On 4/25/2019 at 8:58 AM, Migi said:

Where is the red priestess 

wow red witch so important after all 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 10:19 PM, dysentry said:

wow red witch so important after all 

 

NK is so weak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Migi said:

NK is so weak

yeah not so epic fight 

at least he should kill off a major character like jon snow 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dysentry said:

yeah not so epic fight 

at least he should kill off a major character like jon snow 

 

GoT not nice le, the plot armour ish sho strong, all major heroes survive no matter what... 😴

The most annoying part was all the "vouching" for each other and constant praise for Tyrion despite his missteps... really heavy handed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of the internet questions after Ep 3

1. If they knew they couldn’t beat them in a straight fight why did they just send the Dothraki to their deaths?

2. Are all of the Dothraki dead?

3. But seriously, why just charge the Dothraki into darkness, completely outnumbered and beyond the protection of arrows and the castle defenses just to die?

4. How can the wights not break through a wooden crate in Season Seven but could break through stone crypts in Season Eight?

5. Why not face the army of the undead in the Eyrie, which has been established as the safest place in Westeros?

6. Literally no one thought the crypts might be a bad place to go?

7. Where did Arya come from when she killed the Night King?

8. Where was Ghost during the battle?

9. Where did Melisandre come from?

10. Why did she die?

11. What did she actually do?

12. So you’re telling me that the master plan to defend the living from certain doom was to ride the Dothraki to their deaths then wait behind the walls of a castle only protected by a small fire that the brainless undead wights could get through by piling their stupid bodies on top, while eight guys with arrows protect the one person who contains all the knowledge of human history?

13. If the wights can’t cross water why not build a moat?

14. Did the human army not plan for all of their casualties becoming wights? They’ve seen it happen before so presumably they should have been prepared for this to happen?

15. Did they prepare at all?

16. Are Little Sam and Gilly alive?

17. Why did Jon and Dany do literally nothing with their dragons?

18. Why didn't the Night King wait until everyone was dead then go get Bran?

19. Was there an undead Lyanna Stark, an undead Catelyn Stark, and an undead Ned Stark walking around somewhere?

20. So Bran’s only contribution to that entire battle was flying around with some birds?

21. Really was that it? After eight seasons and more than 70 hours of television where the ultimate antagonist was marching south, it was all resolved in one night, without giving the antagonist a clear motive or purpose?

22. We’re supposed to assume that in 10,000 years when the Three-Eyed Raven has fought the Night King presumably many times that the humans never came up with the plan to…stab the Night King?

23. This great war, the war to end all wars, the fight for the living, took only one night, killed none of our beloved main characters and was won by the Night King walking into the most obvious trap ever placed?

24. Does this mean winter is over after lasting a couple of days?

25. So, in other words, Cersei made the right call to stay out of this stupid battle up north and wait for these idiots to fight her with half an army and no Dothraki because they mindlessly sent them to their deaths?

26. If that’s the case, shouldn’t Cersei just win the Iron Throne because she’s clearly the only person with any brains in Westeros?

27. Does that make Arya Azor Ahai?

28. Is anyone the Prince that Was Promised?

29. Did any of the decades of clues and prophecies and storytelling matter in the end?

30. Would George R.R. Martin have wrapped everything up so neatly?

LOL at 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Some of the internet questions after Ep 3

1. If they knew they couldn’t beat them in a straight fight why did they just send the Dothraki to their deaths?

2. Are all of the Dothraki dead?

3. But seriously, why just charge the Dothraki into darkness, completely outnumbered and beyond the protection of arrows and the castle defenses just to die?

4. How can the wights not break through a wooden crate in Season Seven but could break through stone crypts in Season Eight?

5. Why not face the army of the undead in the Eyrie, which has been established as the safest place in Westeros?

6. Literally no one thought the crypts might be a bad place to go?

7. Where did Arya come from when she killed the Night King?

8. Where was Ghost during the battle?

9. Where did Melisandre come from?

10. Why did she die?

11. What did she actually do?

12. So you’re telling me that the master plan to defend the living from certain doom was to ride the Dothraki to their deaths then wait behind the walls of a castle only protected by a small fire that the brainless undead wights could get through by piling their stupid bodies on top, while eight guys with arrows protect the one person who contains all the knowledge of human history?

13. If the wights can’t cross water why not build a moat?

14. Did the human army not plan for all of their casualties becoming wights? They’ve seen it happen before so presumably they should have been prepared for this to happen?

15. Did they prepare at all?

16. Are Little Sam and Gilly alive?

17. Why did Jon and Dany do literally nothing with their dragons?

18. Why didn't the Night King wait until everyone was dead then go get Bran?

19. Was there an undead Lyanna Stark, an undead Catelyn Stark, and an undead Ned Stark walking around somewhere?

20. So Bran’s only contribution to that entire battle was flying around with some birds?

21. Really was that it? After eight seasons and more than 70 hours of television where the ultimate antagonist was marching south, it was all resolved in one night, without giving the antagonist a clear motive or purpose?

22. We’re supposed to assume that in 10,000 years when the Three-Eyed Raven has fought the Night King presumably many times that the humans never came up with the plan to…stab the Night King?

23. This great war, the war to end all wars, the fight for the living, took only one night, killed none of our beloved main characters and was won by the Night King walking into the most obvious trap ever placed?

24. Does this mean winter is over after lasting a couple of days?

25. So, in other words, Cersei made the right call to stay out of this stupid battle up north and wait for these idiots to fight her with half an army and no Dothraki because they mindlessly sent them to their deaths?

26. If that’s the case, shouldn’t Cersei just win the Iron Throne because she’s clearly the only person with any brains in Westeros?

27. Does that make Arya Azor Ahai?

28. Is anyone the Prince that Was Promised?

29. Did any of the decades of clues and prophecies and storytelling matter in the end?

30. Would George R.R. Martin have wrapped everything up so neatly?

LOL at 20

Basic rule of engagement ish 3-to-1 numerical superiority, this predates human beings even chimpanzees know this.

Against an enemy of uncertain numbers should never blindly take the offensive.

Seeing the trebuchets fling stone balls that land so near the charging front of the Dothraki cavalry really made me cringe, very high chance of friendly fire.

Also the two dragons (close air support) should be out there where the Dothraki were instead of being so close to the castle etc. and many many other problems.

The entire Battle of Winterfell was immersion-breaking in how it doesn't make any sense.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Beedio said:

Basic rule of engagement ish 3-to-1 numerical superiority, this predates human beings even chimpanzees know this.

Against an enemy of uncertain numbers should never blindly take the offensive.

Seeing the trebuchets fling stone balls that land so near the charging front of the Dothraki cavalry really made me cringe, very high chance of friendly fire.

Also the two dragons (close air support) should be out there where the Dothraki were instead of being so close to the castle etc. and many many other problems.

The entire Battle of Winterfell was immersion-breaking in how it doesn't make any sense.

When the Dothraki swords were lit up I was like woah!!

But the moment they charged like a pack of screaming Red Indians followed by the artillery, I smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the dothraki are known for their deadly charges not for defending behind forts 

the ep4 trailer shows there is some unsullied left and yara greyjoy will probably join them with her fleet to attack cersei 

the next epic fight is between mountain and hound 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dysentry said:

the dothraki are known for their deadly charges not for defending behind forts 

the ep4 trailer shows there is some unsullied left and yara greyjoy will probably join them with her fleet to attack cersei 

the next epic fight is between mountain and hound 

 

True but to charge blindly is just pure stupidity. Or should at least bomb the wights first with artillery before charging. The whole show, the artillery only get to fire once also super kum gong

If not, they can park one side and let the unsullied first tank the wights, then charge from the flank.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

True but to charge blindly is just pure stupidity. Or should at least bomb the wights first with artillery before charging. The whole show, the artillery only get to fire once also super kum gong

If not, they can park one side and let the unsullied first tank the wights, then charge from the flank.

That's right, switch the dragons' and cavalry's position.

Dragons have long-range airborne firepower best used to soften the wight horde at range, twin dragons sweeping the front with interweaving dragon fire can cut down their numbers.

Set the trebuchet artillery for medium range to clobber the hundreds that somehow survive the dragon fire until they run out of stone balls.

The dozens that slipped through get picked off by Dothraki cavalry from the flanks.

By the time the wights reach the Unsullied defensive positions, should be very few left, just "stick them with the pointy end".

The defensive system works like a filter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they just want to wrap up the series in a hurry and go on to enjoy the wealth they have accumulated over the years from milking the series.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

battle of bastards was directed by someone else and looked far better

these brothers better at lannister politics and treachery than battles 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dysentry said:

battle of bastards was directed by someone else and looked far better

these brothers better at lannister politics and treachery than battles 

 

Yes...battle of bastards was good...hardhomme was even better...this is just dark...the ending was just lame...haiz...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only surprise I got from this episode is I did not expect the NK to die in the hands of Arya. Was expecting Jon Snow to kill the NK which is predictable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

The only surprise I got from this episode is I did not expect the NK to die in the hands of Arya. Was expecting Jon Snow to kill the NK which is predictable

was expecting bran stark to pull off his face and reveal arya underneath 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 more bite the dust...feels like a bit uneven ep...some parts like rushing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg nk is really really dead. And I’m not a stark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...