Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dysentry

liang court very empty now! mati!

Recommended Posts

mph closing both outlets! 

neh say cannot hire locals! 

jitao say high rental! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i asked the atb massage i frequent.

she told me biz not as good as last yr and now mostly repeat customers.

if massage skill no good, really hard to survive.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, absoluthell said:

Why this oppo use @The_King idea to stir PAP?

He should create his own ideas.. not just copy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

i asked the atb massage i frequent.

she told me biz not as good as last yr and now mostly repeat customers.

if massage skill no good, really hard to survive.

Did you ask her why  biz not so good?

 

Ppl worries about jobless? Inflation? Or everyone go jb for massage as it so so so much cheaper

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The_King said:

Did you ask her why  biz not so good?

 

Ppl worries about jobless? Inflation? Or everyone go jb for massage as it so so so much cheaper

supply increase while demand weakens.

like in 2012, i can sell a bushel of soybean for more than usd18, now i m only getting half the price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

supply increase while demand weakens.

like in 2012, i can sell a bushel of soybean for more than usd18, now i m only getting half the price.

easy fix,

 

just burn 70% of the corp and there, supply decrease. so price will go up. i read some news that some farmer do that when there too much supply, they just throw away or destroy it

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

today go orchard still ok

hot weather force people go out

but mostly eating $3 fishball mee and no budget for anything else

even go see drug war 2 with superstar andy lau also think very long

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dysentry said:

today go orchard still ok

hot weather force people go out

but mostly eating $3 fishball mee and no budget for anything else

even go see drug war 2 with superstar andy lau also think very long

 

me also not much better, i walk for few hr cause free, then i eat 3 already peel hardboil egg which i bring from home then go to MacDonald to add their garlic chilli...

 

then go buy soccer sock cause non cotton sock can last me at least 2yr then the sock become very loose. and go supermarket buy some stuff to cook at home eat.

 

heng i am not the only one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Liang Court usually very empty. Only McDonald's, Subway and some eateries.

One of the Quays next door is more crowded. Have not been there for about 3 years so not sure my info accurate or not.

Tean ah, can argue using other facts or not? Next go Upp Serangoon Shopping Centre complain empty ah?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, purpleflock said:

I thought Liang Court usually very empty. Only McDonald's, Subway and some eateries.

One of the Quays next door is more crowded. Have not been there for about 3 years so not sure my info accurate or not.

Tean ah, can argue using other facts or not? Next go Upp Serangoon Shopping Centre complain empty ah?

this lim tean is another version of CSJ 

making himself look silly

but at least he point out jobs going to FTs which WP keep silent about 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His videos a lot always look constipated. I know he means serious biz but really need to upz his appeal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...