Sign in to follow this  
The_King

Man falls at Ngee Ann City, police at scene

6ccb6c40-a60c-11e9-96b7-eccc1f030c21

SINGAPORE — A man is believed to have fallen inside Ngee Ann City on Sunday (14 July) afternoon.

When Yahoo News Singapore visited the scene at around 4pm, blood was seen on the ground outside the Action City store at the Basement 2 level of the Orchard Road mall. Police officers had also cordoned off the area.

A Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) spokesperson said that its officers were alerted to the incident at 2.06pm and that the man was conveyed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital. It is understood that the man was in serious condition at the time.

Some of the staff at the mall’s Basement 2 shops shared what they witnessed.

“I was working inside the shop when I heard a loud bang. My colleague and I stepped out of the shop to check it out,” said Mr Ong, retail manager at Spectacle Hut.

“We saw a Caucasian-looking man, who looked to be in his 30s, bleeding heavily from his head. Police and SCDF officers arrived shortly after,” he added.

Ms Chen, a sales associate at GG<5, was at work when the incident took place just metres away from her apparel store.

Speaking in Mandarin, she said, “I heard a loud bang and saw a man who looked to be fair-skinned and in his 30s outside my shop, on the ground bleeding. A crowd immediately gathered around.”

‘I feel so nauseous’

Twitter user Andi Adhyaksa said in a post at 2.27pm that he had witnessed an accident at the Basement 2 level of the mall.

“I feel so nauseous (sic) now,” he said in the post. In a follow-up post, Adhyaksa said it was the first time he had “heard someone screamed to its death, literally (sic)”.

A Twitter post by Channel NewsAsia said that the man who fell had been taken away. Yahoo News Singapore has reached out to the Singapore Police Force for more information.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-falls-at-ngee-ann-city-police-at-scene-074754300.html

read somewhere it is some amdk. wonder what happen? kena rejected by our infamous GCP influencer?

35-year-old man dies from fall in Ngee Ann City

SINGAPORE: A man died after falling from a height at Ngee Ann City on Sunday afternoon (Jul 14), leaving bloodstains in front of a store on the Basement 2 level.

Police said they were alerted to the case of unnatural death at 391 Orchard Road at about 2pm, where a 35-year-old man was found lying motionless. 

"He was unconscious when conveyed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) and subsequently succumbed to his injuries," said the police.

Police investigations are ongoing.

police-at-ngee-ann-incident-jul-14--2019

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) also said it was alerted to the incident at about 2pm, where a person was taken to TTSH. 

Action City employee Insyirah Jamal told CNA that she was serving two customers at the counter when the incident occurred. 

The 20-year-old said she heard a noise and saw something flash past her, but did not realise what was happening until she saw the man land on the floor directly next to the customers.

"The (man's) hair actually grazed past one of them (the customers)," said Ms Insyirah, who added that the man fell "sideways, head first".

A witness said in a tweet that he heard someone screaming when the incident occurred, describing it as a "gory accident".

Police cordoned off the scene at the Basement 2 level, as well as an area on the third level of the building.

police-cordon-off-level-3-at-ngee-ann-in

Additional reporting by Gwyneth Teo. 

Source: CNA/ic

Posted (edited)

AMDK also need to superman?

was he retrenched by the bank?

of all places, he picked ngee ann city?

Edited by absoluthell

6 minutes ago, absoluthell said:

wait for the report when they see the CCTV

9 hours ago, absoluthell said:

Could be accident... Amdk no nid wori abt jobs

Posted (edited)

think report will soon reveal AMDK identity and include mandatory praises for his AMDK life. Maybe nee ann city will need to make compensation for the loss of AMDK life.

Edited by absoluthell