Jump to content
  • Donation Box

    Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Sign in to follow this  
The_King

Why marvel Phase 4 so many C and D class listers?

Recommended Posts

Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_Phase_4_NST_15

 

From left to rank in class ranking order:

 

starting from Eternal:

C

B

C

B

B

A

B

C

D (FEMALE THOR)

B

C

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DingDongSaint said:

quite a number of the previous cast of MCU also not that well known when MCU started .... can be groomed de lar ....

I think he's talking about b or c list comic characters

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Guan084 said:

I think he's talking about b or c list comic characters

the problem is not many ppl who dont read comic know about them,

 

for me i dont even know who Eternal, shang chi, what if and new winter solider until  after i see the phase 4

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The_King said:

the problem is not many ppl who dont read comic know about them,

 

for me i dont even know who Eternal, shang chi, what if and new winter solider until  after i see the phase 4

 

 

No choice they run out of A list characters liao

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guan084 said:

No choice they run out of A list characters liao

still got GR le.

 

bring him out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The_King said:

still got GR le.

 

bring him out

Got killed by Sony/Nicholas Cage.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The_King said:

Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_Phase_4_NST_15

 

From left to rank in class ranking order:

 

starting from Eternal:

C

B

C

B

B

A

B

C

D (FEMALE THOR)

B

C

 

 

 

 

They following gotg... Small name but film make it big... Eternals gotch Angelina zeh zeh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guan084 said:

Got killed by Sony/Nicholas Cage.

They can reboot Spiderman 3 times.

 

So no excuse not  to reboot GR once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XianGe said:

They following gotg... Small name but film make it big... Eternals gotch Angelina zeh zeh

That mean she expensive, I doubt she can last till phase 5 .

 

Big name mean big price

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The_King said:

That mean she expensive, I doubt she can last till phase 5 .

 

Big name mean big price

Maybe like RDJ... Do avengers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Maybe like RDJ... Do avengers

even for main movie they are still very very expensive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, The_King said:

even for main movie they are still very very expensive

Ya... More protection also

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because cost will be lower. People already have the habit to catch the marvel movies, so now is just raking in the cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, unclefcuker said:

Because cost will be lower. People already have the habit to catch the marvel movies, so now is just raking in the cash.

heng not me, i choose only those i am interested in.

 

so far only Iron man and GR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The_King said:

heng not me, i choose only those i am interested in.

 

so far only Iron man and GR

Gr was on marvel agents of shield

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, XianGe said:

Gr was on marvel agents of shield

yea, too bad he not in the movies else he alone can defeat Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The_King said:

Where is GR?

 

 

i only want to see GR after iron man

Who is GR? Gordon Ramsay?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ODACHEK said:

Who is GR? Gordon Ramsay?

he is GR

tumblr_pep6wjQIS81tlgqkgo3_500.gif

 

 

3iz9.gif

Edited by The_King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...